Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:55 pm 
Elephant

Bigbwii wrote:
Ya know, it's really funny you should mention it but as a pro rugby player I've seen so many gifted and truly amazingly athletic people from all different countries but mostly from NewZealand and Austrailia and surrounding areas! I mean people that were huge and fast! I once played against Kevin Iro who was a sentsation for a while!!! when I was a kid growing up in the minority nieghbour hood and school I would see similarly amazing athletic prowess on a shoestring budget from the local kids !!! I've also seen this from myself in my glory days too! I guess the point you reminded me of is that there's special people with all kinds of special abilities out there! and it just proves that you don't have to be rich or an expert to achieve great hieghts!! thanks for reminding me of this! :wink:

Ahh Rugby...The only reason I am interested in them is because of the All Blacks. Since some of them are Polynesian, I like that team. I believe they are the most dominant in Rugby? I am not sure, but that's just what I heard.

Did you play professional or something? What country did you play for in your days?

And you are welcome, glad I could be of some help :D

Where did you grow up if you don't mind me asking?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:25 pm 
Elephant

I played Rugby League, I achieved every honour a man could do as an amature! ended up playing for Great Britain againts France then got signed as a pro by Oldham rlfc then went on to London Bronco's, as a pro I spent most of my days in the reserves at Oldham but at London I played a lot of games in the 1st team, I grew up in London, England. I played rugby with John Gallager you might now him from the all blacks? also Andre Stoop from the Springboks? anyway enougth name dropping :roll: what about you what rocks your world? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:48 pm 
Elephant

Bigbwii wrote:
I played Rugby League, I achieved every honour a man could do as an amature! ended up playing for Great Britain againts France then got signed as a pro by Oldham rlfc then went on to London Bronco's, as a pro I spent most of my days in the reserves at Oldham but at London I played a lot of games in the 1st team, I grew up in London, England. I played rugby with John Gallager you might now him from the all blacks? also Andre Stoop from the Springboks? anyway enougth name dropping :roll: what about you what rocks your world? :wink:

Sorry, I guess I should have said that I don't know a lot about it, but I just like the sport because of the All Blacks.

Wow it sounds like you had a really fun career. I take it that you were born in England? I know that football and rugby is kind of typical in a lot of Europe, so if thats the case then I wouldn't be surprised of you playing Rugby. I have imagined what it would be like to actually play Rugby. It looks like you get damaged really easy since you aint got nothing on. Have you suffered from any bad injuries? How exactly do you even get into amateur and then get ti pro?

What rocks my world? Nothing much. I aint outgoing as much as you. You have a great life!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:59 pm 
Elephant

I was from London and the rugby league wanted to expand the game across the country so they basically took the best players from all over the country and allocated them to certain counties, I played for yorkshire county! and from there I got spotted by a pro club and the rest is history! Yeah I've had some fun times and I'm real lucky to be able to have achieved what I have achieved! Kollision, you can't tell me you don't have a great life from what I see on this board your a legend and your very highly thought of by others because you help so many people in need, that in it self is truly living a great life!!!!!!!! in my life I've seen so many gifted people that were so much better than me at Rugby and they had way better contracts than me but they were jerks that didn't have the respect of others, that to me is not living a life!!!
be proud of how you live your life my friend!!!!!! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:15 pm 
Elephant

Bigbwii wrote:
I was from London and the rugby league wanted to expand the game across the country so they basically took the best players from all over the country and allocated them to certain counties, I played for yorkshire county! and from there I got spotted by a pro club and the rest is history! Yeah I've had some fun times and I'm real lucky to be able to have achieved what I have achieved! Kollision, you can't tell me you don't have a great life from what I see on this board your a legend and your very highly thought of by others because you help so many people in need, that in it self is truly living a great life!!!!!!!! in my life I've seen so many gifted people that were so much better than me at Rugby and they had way better contracts than me but they were jerks that didn't have the respect of others, that to me is not living a life!!!
be proud of how you live your life my friend!!!!!! :wink:

Thanks a lot for the kind words, I appreciate it. I meant as far as going out and having fun, Im kind of a hermit. I just hit the gym, and come home and do my stuff here. Thanks again!

I'm glad to hear that you had fun, I bet it was. I agree with that jerk statement, it's pretty sad.

How many countries have you visited?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:54 pm 
Elephant

I knew what you meant! :wink:

I've been to France several times! but only for Rugby! so I have not had the chance to really get to love the people without bias!
I've been to the states several times chicago,NY,Boston,Washinton infact thats how I met my wife! :lol:

I started traveling late in life!! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:05 am 
Bigbwii wrote:
I played rugby with John Gallager you might now him from the all blacks?

he was so shit it was embarrassing to watch.
was it leeds or wigan he went to for a 3mill signing and got dropped from the team before the end of the first season and they paid him extra to leave the club.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:44 am 
Elephant

Yes sir, it was leeds! the whole thing was that he came with such a reputation as the this legendary all black but then Leeds got rid of him and I actually played against him when Leeds dropped him to the reserves I was playing for Oldham at the time and we wrapped him up even then! he didn't like the rough stuff and I hate to say it but when he came to London and I actually played along side him I discovered he was more interested in self preservation! He lost his heart for the game long before he signed for Leeds and I think he thought it was going to be easy money! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:00 am 
Elephant

Bigbwii wrote:
Yes sir, it was leeds! the whole thing was that he came with such a reputation as the this legendary all black but then Leeds got rid of him and I actually played against him when Leeds dropped him to the reserves I was playing for Oldham at the time and we wrapped him up even then! he didn't like the rough stuff and I hate to say it but when he came to London and I actually played along side him I discovered he was more interested in self preservation! He lost his heart for the game long before he signed for Leeds and I think he thought it was going to be easy money! :wink:

How are the Maori that are on the team? Also, how's that guy Tana Umaga?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:11 am 
Elephant

I don't know of the guys that play today maybe JZA knows? I played rugby with and against many Moari's/New Zealanders how do those guys get so dawn big!!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:53 am 
Elephant

Bigbwii wrote:
I don't know of the guys that play today maybe JZA knows? I played rugby with and against many Moari's/New Zealanders how do those guys get so dawn big!!?

It's in our Polynesian genes Big :wink: O ya, I am half Polynesian btw :D I don't look like it, but I am :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:02 am 
Elephant

Wow that's facinating, i always used to look at these guys in awe because I was just some small boned street kid from London looking at a huge athlete from the other side of the world! Great Britain also lags behind as far as Rugby is concerned simply because every one is so much bigger and stronger than us! I found it amazing! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:06 am 
Elephant

Bigbwii wrote:
Wow that's facinating, i always used to look at these guys in awe because I was just some small boned street kid from London looking at a huge athlete from the other side of the world! Great Britain also lags behind as far as Rugby is concerned simply because every one is so much bigger and stronger than us! I found it amazing! :wink:

For real? That's cool! I didn't know GB was behind in Rugby, I thought they would be pretty good! I have seen some of the guys on Rugby and boy what legs they have. I remember Jackass did a scene with the Rugby team. Boy did they get it handed to them :lol:

Heres one of my favorite bodybuilders, and he's Polynesian!:

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:20 am 
Elephant

:shock: What a great physique! now my problem is that I expect to workout and automatically end up like that! :oops: life is so cruel :P Yeah I played Rugby league which is a little bit more rougher than union GB gets by with determination but lacks real brawn and speed! I think it's becauce of the sunny climate the Aussies and NZ'ders have. I think my favourite bodybuilder was Mike Mentzer but I was never much into body building! Hey I meant to ask you....what gains did you make with HST? and what did you like about it? :wink: as for me I love it, I really enjoy the 15's I've never really done them before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:24 am 
Elephant

I always wished I was from the south so I could get full body Moari tattoo's :roll: , I once played rugby with a guy that had his whole leg tattoo'd I think he was a Moari or from Fiji. :)