Need new routine, HELP!

SeaSiren

My body is no longer responding to my routines. I need a new routine and eating/nutrient schedule. Maintaining what I have isn't a problem, but I am not gaining any more progress.

Currently 5'5", stay around 125lb (give or take), I generally eat 3 small meals and 2-3 snacks per day, most carbs toward the morn. Week looks like:

Cardio 3x's weekly treadmill 30 min interval training incline

Weights 3x weekly Back, Bi's

Shoulder's, Tri's

Legs

Work abs on All weight days.

Getting to the gym is getting continuously more difficult. Most workout are now at home. I have two weight benches with multiple dumbells and barbell set ups. 1 bench has lat pull down, both have leg curl, 1 can decline, both have preacher bench. I also have a contraption I built for calf raises. I have always prefered free weights. Looking to get even leaner and more ripped at the same time I have a torn ligament in my knee from an old injury, but it has not effected me in lifting only in running off the treadmill (outside).

Any assistance is appreciated, I want to be the best I can possible be!

Hey Sea Siren!

Have you tried a whole body workout yet?

After you've been doing a split, now change it up by doing a whole body workout 2-4 times per week. The good thing is, it's very flexible that way. Try not to let more than 2 days come between workouts. It's possible to work out on 2 consecutive days.

Take 2 routines and alternate them. That way you have a greater variety while avoiding too high volume in one workout.

For example:

Day 1

- Bench press

- Pull ups

- Squats

- Upright row

- Crunches

Day 2

- Barbell row

- Dips

- Deadlift

- Overhead dumbell press

- Leg raises

Just a general idea, you might want to add exercises for calves. If you want to add arms, add only biceps or triceps in each workout.

Stretch between sets and after workout.

I'd recommend 2 sets (excluding warm up sets) close to failure (not reaching it) for each exercise, but see how it feels, 1 or 3 are okay, too.

After a few weeks change the exercises.

That kind of program is a good foundation to experiment with, for beginners as well as for advanced.

I completed Work Out 2 today and everything is shaking. Yay! At least it feels good, I hope to see some changes over then next week or so. Dead Lift was one I was avoiding for some reason. That is where I am already feeling it.

So does this sound good:

WO II

WO I

Cardio

WO II

WO I

Cardio

Rest

Thank-you for the input!