Does anybody feel like this?

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Bigbwii
Elephant

Does anybody feel like this?

#1 Postby Bigbwii » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:15 pm

I've been working out hard and making real good gains but now I feel like my body is wanting more nutrients than it's getting, I also feel that I'm still trying to get used to these gains and extra wieght! I drink plenty of water, I eat when hungry sometimes more, has anybody ever felt like this before and how did you overcome this? :wink:
Last edited by Bigbwii on Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
The Fruitarian Lifestyle & Fitness Coach
www.fruitarianfitness.com

kollision
Elephant

Re: Does anybody feel like this?

#2 Postby kollision » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:21 am

Bigbwii wrote:I've been working out hard and making real good gains but now I feel like my body is wanting more than it's getting, I also feel that I'm still trying to get used to these gains and extra wieght! I drink plenty of water, I eat when hungry sometimes more, has anybody ever felt like this before and how did you overcome this? :wink:

Hrmm, I think that it's pretty typical of everyone. Everyone is pretty concious on their body, and if you are doing a bulk that gains some fat, it is really depressing especially if you had abs prior to it. But one thing I notice is that once I do start to cut up, I end up getting depressed because the bulk isn't the same anymore. THat's just me.

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”