Does anybody feel like this?

Bigbwii

I've been working out hard and making real good gains but now I feel like my body is wanting more nutrients than it's getting, I also feel that I'm still trying to get used to these gains and extra wieght! I drink plenty of water, I eat when hungry sometimes more, has anybody ever felt like this before and how did you overcome this?

Edited by Bigbwii

I've been working out hard and making real good gains but now I feel like my body is wanting more than it's getting, I also feel that I'm still trying to get used to these gains and extra wieght! I drink plenty of water, I eat when hungry sometimes more, has anybody ever felt like this before and how did you overcome this?

Hrmm, I think that it's pretty typical of everyone. Everyone is pretty concious on their body, and if you are doing a bulk that gains some fat, it is really depressing especially if you had abs prior to it. But one thing I notice is that once I do start to cut up, I end up getting depressed because the bulk isn't the same anymore. THat's just me.