Hit the jackpot -weights

SeaSiren

In my search of a Dip System I came across a gentleman who was selling his entire weight system because he is moving to Australia. Although I didn't want everything he was selling (some was useless IMO). I bought a calf raise machine, several bars, several dumbells up to 50lbs, and a lot of plates. Also locking springs, handles for my cable machine all for $300.

I feel like it's Christmas!

Since I am such a baby when it comes to the cold. I am bringing in my entire system and moving the dining room table and chaise lounge onto the enclosed deck until it warms up. (I have been known to use the cold as an excuse to not go out.)

Now all I need is the squat rack system (includes dip handles) and I am set!

Awesome score Seasiren!

I don't have many weights around my house but in the past preparing for competitions it was so nice to have a stair-stepper at home and some free weights so I could train upon waking and any time during the day.

Have fun and keep warm

We should start some sort of our on Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness trade or purchase page. I think Kollision and a few others talked about this a while ago. So we can trade training equipment or share other things like music, supplements, gym accessories, etc.

If anyone thinks of a creative idea for this, we can start a new thread and have our own little Vegan Bodybuilding e-Bay/Auction/Trade page

-Robatron 5900

Hey cool, SeaSiren

Now you can run your own vegan gym at home

The rack looks cool, too

But i understand the bench is not included??

It's 399$ for the rack (with chin up and dip bars, but without olympic bar) and twice as much if you add the lat tower option.

I'm envious. I want a power rack, too (in my gym).

hey good catch there seasiren!

the funny thing is that my friend brian up here in edinburgh has that exact same cage. its really good - chunky, solid, versatile and the dip attachments are lovely. think he paid £250 for it so you are certainly doing well!

good luck with the training - we expect to progress pictures of your calves as you use the machine

jonathan

Daywalker: I know I'll be in it about $1000 for the system. Funny how I went from a $250-$300 dip rack to a $1000 system

Jonathan: I'm glad to hear someone else has one and is satisfied with it. I wish I could find one used but unfortunately there only seems to be old benches like I already have and a slew of bowflex machines lol.

I hope to get $100 for the two benches I have kicking the price back to $900.

Hi all, finally decided to register, only to realise that i must have registered ages ago, but have just never posted! Anyway, yeah, the Powertec cage is the biz. Pretty much everything I need, and the dip handles are a bonus. I also plan to get a powertec utility bench to use with it, as my body-solid one is about an inch too wide to fit into the cage. It is always a lot of money to fork out for new stuff, but i get too excited to wait for it second hand, and it is usually hard to pick up decent stuff here unless you are prepared to travel really far to pick it up.