Beyond 6 pack: An 8 pack

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I have ever refered to Tarz's "6 pack" on this board I was factually incorrect.

He has a perfectly visible and perfectly SYMMETRICAL 8 pack!

I have never seen abs with such perfect symmetry, even the 7th and 8th ab muscles of the pack!

to see the 7th and 8th muscles i think you have to pull the pants pretty far do....good god i dont even want to know!

on a side note i think that we need another section to this forum entitled - flirty section for flirty flirt flirts!

jonathan

Yeah, in 2001 I had an 8 pack, and then it moved to 6 in 2003 and then in 2005 it seemed to be a 4-pack.

I need to get myself sorted out. I'll try to find som pics to demonstrate what I mean:

2001 (might be hard to see but I think 8 were there that year)

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/images/pre/pre12.jpg

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/images/sactown2/sactown2.jpg

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/imgs/albums/RobertCheekeCollection/rc14.jpg

My abs have never been very good. In fact, I think they may be my worst muscle group. The rest of my body can be shredded, but my stomach always sucks!

For example, check out this recent contest pic. There are veins everywhere, in my arms, legs, etc. Safe to say that I am pretty lean. But look at my stomach. Nothing impressive about it at all.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/contest10.jpg

See blue text!

to see the 7th and 8th muscles i think you have to pull the pants pretty far do....good god i dont even want to know!

(Jonathan knows DAMN well that Tarz and I live on different continents and have never even met!) But just to keep the humour going.... :lol:

on a side note i think that we need another section to this forum entitled - flirty section for flirty flirt flirts!

I was NOT flirting this time Jonathan....this time I was stating a fact - one that is easily observable by the naked eye. All you gotta do is easily count Tarz's abs on his avatar It is a fact that you can count 8! I think I will name all 8 of his abs.

jonathan

flirty section for flirty flirt flirts!

8-Pack:

The number of "packs" is genetically determined. Most people have 8 or 6, some have only 4 or even 10 - or an odd number. To get them all visible you have to have low bodyfat of course

Yes, Alex. That is correct. I have stated the exact same info in a very old post. I would just add for further clarification that the symmetry of the ab muscles is also genetically determined. Clearly, Tarz was blessed with awesome genes when it comes to abdominal muscle symmetry. I wonder who he gets it from? Mom? Dad? Uncle?

Just so none of you guys feel bad, you all have great abs too! Robert, Alex, Jonathan, hero (I am naming individuals whose pics I have seen - sorry if I left anybody out . Feel free to show some pics in this thread, which I think should be dedicated to abs!)

jonathan

Dont you guys notice how Jonathan always acts so innocent in response to online flirtation? (although this time i was merely stating an easily observable fact, not flirting!).? The ones who act all innocent are the ones you really gotta watch out for !

You closet kinky bad ass Jonathan!

I don't hate training abs, in fact I train them quite a bit, they don't look as good as some of my other muscle groups. Maybe I'll focus on abs for the 2006. Topher has some crazy abs too! He is very hard. He is lean with dense, hard muscle.

Thanks for the comment about the quads

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/imgs/albums/RobertCheekeCollection/rc12.jpg

Thin Thin Wheels Him

Rob, please stop spamming in this thread with posts about abs!

That last pic is awesome, by the way! Maybe you should always wear sleeveless tops and SHORT shorts - they show your best parts (the amazing quads and ripped arms) and hide your abs

Nat, don't worry, please go on about Tarz' abs (he deserves it anyway ).

Jonathan knows DAMN well that Tarz and I live on different continents and have never even met!

oooh i just thought of another point to make you jealous with.....

we have had matt stay with us in our flat for i think 5days. we have seen him with just a towel on fresh out the shower, drops of water tentatively rolling down his abs....and he made us cups of tea in the morning!!!

See blue replies Rob.

I don't hate training abs, in fact I train them quite a bit, they don't look as good as some of my other muscle groups. Maybe I'll focus on abs for the 2006.

Oh, sorry. I know one of our guys here said that they didnt really like working their abs, I thought it was you. Who was it then? I cant recall. yes, I challenge you Rob to make 2006 your best ab year yet! Do you accept that challenge?

Topher has some crazy abs too! He is very hard. He is lean with dense, hard muscle.

yes, i know. That is whyI have designated Topher as the other "Ab God". Remember the ab gods thread?

Thanks for the comment about the quads

No need for thanks. Again, just stating a plainly obvious fact.

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/imgs/albums/RobertCheekeCollection/rc12.jpg

Thin Thin Wheels Him

Jonathan knows DAMN well that Tarz and I live on different continents and have never even met!

oooh i just thought of another point to make you jealous with.....

we have had matt stay with us in our flat for i think 5days. we have seen him with just a towel on fresh out the shower, drops of water tentatively rolling down his abs....and he made us cups of tea in the morning!!!

Man how I would have loved to have been that drop of water.

You lucky bastard!