Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:52 pm 
Stegosaurus

Daywalker wrote:
:lol:

You're being mean, Tarz :twisted:

But i guess Nynaeve is the best fit for CG. And the age is about right, too. The other two girls were far too young :roll:

*duck*

yes, tarz is so mean to compash.... :cry:

as for you, yep, duck! :twisted: Now it's WAR brother. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S. Need I remind you that you are just a hop, skip and a jump away from 30 yourself? :o :P :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Beyond 6 pack: An 8 pack
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:29 am 
Stegosaurus

jonathan wrote:
compassionategirl wrote:
Every time I have ever refered to Tarz's "6 pack" on this board I was factually incorrect. :idea:

He has a perfectly visible and perfectly SYMMETRICAL 8 pack!

I have never seen abs with such perfect symmetry, even the 7th and 8th ab muscles of the pack!

to see the 7th and 8th muscles i think you have to pull the pants pretty far do....good god i dont even want to know! :shock:

on a side note i think that we need another section to this forum entitled - flirty section for flirty flirt flirts!

jonathan

This post is so funny that I it still makes me laugh every time I think about Jonathan's words above.

:lol: "good god I dont even want to know!" "a flirty section for flirty flirty flirts flirts!"

I love it when you put your two cents in the threads O Tall One.

:lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:12 am 
Elephant

well it is of course my job, as part of "the campaign to clean up cyber forums of naughtiness". best to have all the kinky stuff in one section so that i dont have to trawl the entire board to look for people to shout at :twisted: :lol:

the mice have been back. its amusing that whilst we were away and the flat was empty (and cold) they stayed out (ie no evidence whatsoever that they had been there). as soon as we came back, so did they. in the end they got some red quinoa, normal quinoa and millet. we found another hole, stuffed it and had a major spring clean to get rid of anything they could eat. its been two days and they havent been back. little buggers! :lol:

jonathan

Repeat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:24 am 
Elephant

jonathan wrote:
in the end they got some red quinoa, normal quinoa

They're gonna be big mice after nibblin all that protein............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:28 am 
Elephant

compassionategirl wrote:
as for you, yep, duck! :twisted: Now it's WAR brother. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I know you said you had a lot of stilettos Nat, but at this rate you're not goin to have too many left the way you are flinging them about on here........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:31 am 
Elephant

Daywalker wrote:

But i guess Nynaeve is the best fit for CG. And the age is about right, too. The other two girls were far too young :roll:

*duck*

Hey, I thought Berelain was also about the same age, one of the reasons I thought of Nat to start with. :wink:

Which Aes Sedia would Nat be? I know Nynaeve is Aes Sedai, but she is new, so I mean the older, established Sisters. Elaida? :wink:

I think Nat would bond lots of Warders too, don't you? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:20 am 
Elephant

compassionategirl wrote:
I think it would be so much easier on yourselves if you admit you all luv me like a sister, as much as is possible under cyberspace circumstances. And that's why you keep picking on compash. Just like you'd pick on your sister. :mrgreen:

You would be like the spoilt brat sister, always being a nuisance and trying to interrupt the boys in what they are doing. Ruining our fun. You would go off crying if you didn't get your own way. :P

It's a given then that you love us as brothers then as well?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:28 pm 
Stegosaurus

Tarz wrote:
compassionategirl wrote:
I think it would be so much easier on yourselves if you admit you all luv me like a sister, as much as is possible under cyberspace circumstances. And that's why you keep picking on compash. Just like you'd pick on your sister. :mrgreen:

You would be like the spoilt brat sister, always being a nuisance and trying to interrupt the boys in what they are doing. Ruining our fun. You would go off crying if you didn't get your own way. :P

It's a given then that you love us as brothers then as well?

Hmm, for you and I, I had a different sort of relationship in mind than "brother/sister" ish. :P :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:37 pm 
Stegosaurus

Tarz wrote:
jonathan wrote:
in the end they got some red quinoa, normal quinoa

They're gonna be big mice after nibblin all that protein............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:39 pm 
Stegosaurus

Tarz wrote:
Daywalker wrote:

*duck*

Hey, I thought Berelain was also about the same age, one of the reasons I thought of Nat to start with. :wink:

Which Aes Sedia would Nat be? I know Nynaeve is Aes Sedai, but she is new, so I mean the older, established Sisters. Elaida? :wink:

i have no idea what you are talking about, and whether ui should be flattered, insulted, or none of the above. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:05 pm 
Stegosaurus

jonathan wrote:

the mice have been back. its amusing that whilst we were away and the flat was empty (and cold) they stayed out (ie no evidence whatsoever that they had been there). as soon as we came back, so did they. in the end they got some red quinoa, normal quinoa and millet. we found another hole, stuffed it and had a major spring clean to get rid of anything they could eat. its been two days and they havent been back. little buggers! :lol:

jonathan

Its because they love the warmth and security of yours and Kathryn's secure, safe company! :D

Feed them well before you evict the lil buggers, which I know you already have. :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:10 pm 
Elephant

never fear they have feasted! over 3lbs of semolina flour to be exact!!!

havent seen them for a few days now! hurrah!

jonathan

Repeat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:48 pm 
Elephant

I'm purposely keeping my abs hidden under a layer of fat. i think having fat on me will be beneficial. they wont be revealed to 2007

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:50 pm 
Gorilla

Hero wrote:
I'm purposely keeping my abs hidden under a layer of fat. i think having fat on me will be beneficial. they wont be revealed to 2007

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Love it!! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:48 am 
Elephant

compassionategirl wrote:
Tarz wrote:
Daywalker wrote:

*duck*

i have no idea what you are talking about, and whether ui should be flattered, insulted, or none of the above. :shock:

That's for me to know and you to ponder. :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next