Bigbwii deadlifts 800lbs

Bigbwii

Been gone, but I am back now Biggs.

Tight Shirts...hrmm I remember I used to do that in High School. But you really looking good Bigg, good job. Remember you were doing HST, howed it go for you? You still using it in your current cycle?

Bench 800 lbs...don't forget your benching shirt...now that is REALLY TIGHT!

Hey thanks Koll, HST worked really well infact too well I ran out of wieghts!!! so I experimented with body wieght stuff which I enjoyed but saw no progress so I'm trying to figure out how I can afford going to a gym and go back to HST!

Rob, He looks like he'd be a good guy to work out with!

Edited by Bigbwii

Whoa....looks like you are closer to the 800 lb deadlift than I thought!

You can try variations for the calisthenics (body weight exercises) such as towel pullups for grip strength, push ups on chairs, etc. Hope you get the money to afford the gym. A lot of the cheap deals are the packaged ones where you pay up front. My mom paid 600 dollars for me for 3 years, and after that I only need to pay 40 dollars each year.

That video is off the scale. The preparation. The coolness. The way he goes straight back up for the second rep.

I don't care if he takes steroids. I don't really understand the things, to be honest. I don't get how you can take steroids year after year because surely your body stops producing its own testosterone.

Egal (that's German for "whatever"). I'm never gonna take them. Even if he does use steroids, he's still an amazing example. Just look at the form and the concentration in the lifting. That's what it's all about. He makes it look so damn easy!

That video is off the scale. The preparation. The coolness. The way he goes straight back up for the second rep.

I don't care if he takes steroids. I don't really understand the things, to be honest. I don't get how you can take steroids year after year because surely your body stops producing its own testosterone.

Egal (that's German for "whatever"). I'm never gonna take them. Even if he does use steroids, he's still an amazing example. Just look at the form and the concentration in the lifting. That's what it's all about. He makes it look so damn easy!

Yeah, Ronnie is in a class all by himself. Yes, he takes steroids, and yes, so do pretty much all the other top IFBB Pros, but Ronnie is in a league all his own. To be honest I wasn't a fan of Ronnie at first. I thought other bodybuilders had more of a complete package. But then I watched Ronnie compete live and talked with him. I've watched him compete live multiple times and have seen him guest pose. There is nobody else in his league and I'm friends with his closest competitor. I even got an e-mail from Jay Cutler yesterday, he's a great guy and has been #2 in the sport for about 3 years now.

There is something special about Ronnie, he's very unique. There has never been anyone like him before and the other pros will say the same thing.

He makes everything look easy and he seems to be the most determined bodybuilder out there.

I don't agree with how he eats or the drugs he takes to get so freaky but he's always been nice when I've been around him. And he has the most personality of all the pro bodybuilders, in my opinion.

Rob