Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:21 pm 
Rabbit

Ryan Reynolds a-la Blade: Trinity and The Amityville Horror.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:01 pm 
Elephant

- Topic:

My ideal physique?...

Something like Batman, i suppose :D (no, NOT one of the actors in rubber suits!!)
Or any other Comic Hero, really :) Slender waist, wide shoulders, big arms, ripped abs, ultra definition... *g*

For real bodybuilders, hm, Serge Nubret, Frank Zane, Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler some years ago...

HOW CAN I ATTACH A PICTURE FROM MY PC??

- Cutting:

For cutting i wouldn't recommend doing much cardio. Cardio, as the name suggests, is good for your cardiac fitness.
Do you know the 912 HST program? I have to admit i never tried it, but i would if i had to define :roll: If there's interest, i can post a summary of it.

For my competition preparations i always used heavy weights. Muscles
burn fat not only while working! And you don't want to lose muscle, so you have to use them. So, i burn the calories with increase in frequency and volume while maintaining heavy weights, but drop the intensity. And regulate the diet of course ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:12 pm 
Elephant

Daywalker, upload the picture to www.imageshack.us

Get the direct link (which is the second link to the bottom I believe) and copy and past it here. Once you have the address, make it look like this.

[img]"address%20here"[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:13 pm 
Elephant

jonathan wrote:
my ideal physique would be something along the lines of this guy - magnus samuelsson. he is the world strongest man, is the same height as me but weighs 330lb. he is also amongst the first people to close the captains of crush number three (if you have ever tried one you will be impressed).
what is unfair is that the first time he ever benched, aged 16, he did 100kg (220lb) - i started off with about 50lbs! these days he can bench 270kg (595lb).

i would maybe like to be a little less massive and a little more toned - something around 270lb instead.

jonathan

THat guys a huge bastard, and great physique. However Pdzianowski (in terms of that sport) would take my vote. He's just too short...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:12 pm 
Gorilla

like i mention in my intro, i am not going to be a threat to any of the professionals here. i just wanna be in good beach shape.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:34 pm 
Rabbit

I agree with the above, not too interested in being huge, just very well toned and in good "beach shape". (great way to put it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:08 pm 
Site Admin

I go through phases of what I would ideally like to achieve. I think Tom Cruise has been in great shape, and (his body) is kind of how I think I will look in time if I train hard enough, although maybe I will get a bit bigger than him. We are both short, but I think I am a few inches taller than him, and so could get bigger than him and still be kind of the same proportions. I think me and Tom Cruise both have the same kind of dimensions, I think that for his height, he has quite broad shoulders, as do I. I think Tom Welling is also in good shape, but he is more ectomorphic, and so has a different base-shape to me.

EDIT: Just looked at some pictures of Tom Cruise, and maybe he has a different shape to me after all :? I still think he looks in good shape though.

Tony Jaa is in cool shape, although I'd like bigger chest and wider lats at the sides, under my arms, his are quite flat and don't stand out that much, at least in this picture. I think I am already bigger than Jaa, definitely in some areas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:12 pm 
Rabbit

Ideal Male Physique - Matt Cedeno gets my vote:
http://www.perfectpeople.net/picpage.php3/cpid=56711

And for female - when I grow up I want to look like Spice Williams looks here
[img][img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3580/spice8hw.png[/img][/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:30 pm 
Gorilla

Richard wrote:
I go through phases of what I would ideally like to achieve. I think Tom Cruise has been in great shape, and (his body) is kind of how I think I will look in time if I train hard enough, although maybe I will get a bit bigger than him. We are both short, but I think I am a few inches taller than him, and so could get bigger than him and still be kind of the same proportions. I think me and Tom Cruise both have the same kind of dimensions, I think that for his height, he has quite broad shoulders, as do I. I think Tom Welling is also in good shape, but he is more ectomorphic, and so has a different base-shape to me.

EDIT: Just looked at some pictures of Tom Cruise, and maybe he has a different shape to me after all :? I still think he looks in good shape though.

Tony Jaa is in cool shape, although I'd like bigger chest and wider lats at the sides, under my arms, his are quite flat and don't stand out that much, at least in this picture. I think I am already bigger than Jaa, definitely in some areas.

tony jaa has a great phsyique. i am a big fan of both his, and bruce lee's.
Jaa's muscles are more about function. he needs to be both flexible and agile. large clunky muscles would slow him down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:42 am 
Site Admin

V VII Hero wrote:
tony jaa has a great phsyique. i am a big fan of both his, and bruce lee's.
Jaa's muscles are more about function. he needs to be both flexible and agile. large clunky muscles would slow him down.

Yeah, I am sure he knows what he's doing

EDIT: even if he does look a bit confused in that photo :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:57 am 
Site Admin

That's me in my casual non-ninja clothes. The diagrams show what I currently look like, and what I'd like to happen. Mainly I want to get rid of the PODGE on my guts. But also would be nice to get a bit higher and tighter chest, more defined shoulders. I can doooowweeeeet I am sure. I think it is a realistic aim given what I have at the moment, even though that's not like 100% ideal, it's what I am aiming for, I'd be really happy if I achieve it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:55 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Richard,

Cool to see you in non-ninja gear. Not that the ninja gear is bad, in fact I award you 6 throwing stars, a blade sharpener and and two vegan belts and holsters for your swords.

Awesome drawings too. Did you make those?

You should draw me sometime. Make me full of awesomeness to the 3rd power.

Later man, I've got some bad guys to go get. I'm getting into the ninja thing now!.....not really, but a little bit.

Keep on working hard mate!

-I'm sending your shirt in the mail today!

Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:45 pm 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:19 pm 
Gorilla

holy shit. please put that on a tshirt. that is probably the coolest drawing ever. cartoon me next, if ur bored!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:21 pm 
Site Admin

RICHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are AWESOME MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You live up to your name promoting awesomeness!

That was so quick. You even got my distinct forehead, nose, and blond hair :) and of course the mightly forearms!

If it's ok, I will try to make that into a shirt!

And I'll make a Thin Thin Flat Him shirt.

In exchange for making this awesome logo, I can make a Vegan Bodybuilding Ninja shirt for you.

Just let me know what you want it to look like and say.

We should add you to the graphic arts department of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness.

Really cool to see each person's unique talents.

Thanks for sharing this.

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52  Next