What is your ideal physique?

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Message
Author
kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#46 Postby kollision » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:02 pm

Richard, do you draw professionally?

User avatar
V VII Hero
Gorilla
Posts: 731
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#47 Postby V VII Hero » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:20 pm

wow thanks ninja. that pic is rrrrrreally awesome. harr harr

User avatar
Richard
Site Admin
Posts: 6064
Age: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: England
Contact:

#48 Postby Richard » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:14 pm

kollision wrote:Richard, do you draw professionally?


I have been doing 'free lance' since I left university. I've done work for some magazines, done some web design, done some book covers and book illustrations. But so far it's just been bits and pieces here and there, it's not a career yet, it's hard to get steady employment of this kind, especially being in such a specialist area (comic / manga / fantasy)

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#49 Postby kollision » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:16 pm

Richard wrote:
kollision wrote:Richard, do you draw professionally?


I have been doing 'free lance' since I left university. I've done work for some magazines, done some web design, done some book covers and book illustrations. But so far it's just been bits and pieces here and there, it's not a career yet, it's hard to get steady employment of this kind, especially being in such a specialist area (comic / manga / fantasy)


How much do you charge for drawing for business cards mate? Seriously, you need to be in professional drawing, you have it!

User avatar
Richard
Site Admin
Posts: 6064
Age: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: England
Contact:

#50 Postby Richard » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:31 pm

kollision wrote:How much do you charge for drawing for business cards mate? Seriously, you need to be in professional drawing, you have it!


:lol: At the moment I tend to negotiate with whoever I am working for, and talk through their budget and exactly what it is they want doing, and try to find a price which is agreeable. I have no set prices for anything, I want to work and get experience, and get a reputation I guess. Right now money is secondary.

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#51 Postby kollision » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:37 pm

Richard wrote:
kollision wrote:How much do you charge for drawing for business cards mate? Seriously, you need to be in professional drawing, you have it!


:lol: At the moment I tend to negotiate with whoever I am working for, and talk through their budget and exactly what it is they want doing, and try to find a price which is agreeable. I have no set prices for anything, I want to work and get experience, and get a reputation I guess. Right now money is secondary.


Sweet. Reason I am asking is because I might need to make business cards soon. Still deciding on what to put on it though and I wanted to get your artistic expertise on it :D

User avatar
Richard
Site Admin
Posts: 6064
Age: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: England
Contact:

#52 Postby Richard » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:45 pm

Sure dude, feel free to ask me anything you like

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#53 Postby kollision » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:06 am

Richard wrote:Sure dude, feel free to ask me anything you like


Thanks mate, I appreciate it.

User avatar
robert
Site Admin
Posts: 21053
Age: 36
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:05 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

#54 Postby robert » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:10 am

Here is another briliant piece of artwork by Richard:

Image

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Tarz
Elephant
Posts: 1193
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:02 am

#55 Postby Tarz » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:48 am

Wow - great drawings!!

Can I be cheeky as well - I would love a pic as well Richard. Akthough you've only got my avatar to go by. I could email you some other pics if necessary??

Maybe you could have a jungle background, me swinging from a vine or jumping from a tree or something :lol:

User avatar
nobbi
Manatee
Posts: 275
Age: 45
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:31 am
Location: The Netherlands

my ideal physique

#56 Postby nobbi » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:54 am

Back to the original question What is your ideal physique?...

I really don't want to look like somebody else, but there are lots of cute and well build guys around. For example check this link.

http://www.natural-bb.de/phpBB_CMS/index.php?cat=3&topic=46&post=87

My ideal would be to loose fat, build up chest, arms, shoulders and a tight ass. Nothing special I guess.

Back to Richard... well, if you are drawing anyway could you make a drawing of me as well? Your drwaings are sooooooooo cool !!!!
Here is my pic.

Image

You are allowed to add some muscles... :D

Nobbi

User avatar
brendan
Rabbit
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo.
Contact:

#57 Postby brendan » Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:55 am

Fantastic work, Richard. You guys should check out his Web site - lots of good stuff there.

User avatar
nobbi
Manatee
Posts: 275
Age: 45
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:31 am
Location: The Netherlands

Drawing of nobbi by Richard Awesome

#58 Postby nobbi » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:29 am

Hey guys,

this happens when you send Mr. Richard Awesome a picture of yourself.

Image


Damn you Richard... now I have to train harder to look like this :D


Thanks for this fantastic pic.

Nobbi

User avatar
robert
Site Admin
Posts: 21053
Age: 36
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:05 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

#59 Postby robert » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:07 am

Richard,

You do awesome work man! It is really cool to see all the awesome illustrations. Just don't wear yourself out!

Have a great day(it is morning over there now, I"m about to head off to bed).

-Robert


Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#60 Postby kollision » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:37 am

robert wrote:Here is another briliant piece of artwork by Richard:

Image


O my....


Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests