What is your ideal physique?

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Message
Author
User avatar
Gym hater
Manatee
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#61 Postby Gym hater » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:00 am

Nice pics, it is the work of a truly talented Ninja.

User avatar
K-oz
Manatee
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:23 pm

:)

#62 Postby K-oz » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:31 am

:shock: :mrgreen:

All I can say: WOW!

But hey, since you are into fantasy... do you know the book sequence "Wheel of time" from Robert Jordan. If not... read it :wink: and draw some of the characters. All of the pics online or even in the oficial book to it are so NOT good. I think you would do that sooooooooo much better!

Keep it up!
K

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Re: :)

#63 Postby kollision » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:42 am

K-oz wrote: :shock: :mrgreen:

All I can say: WOW!

But hey, since you are into fantasy... do you know the book sequence "Wheel of time" from Robert Jordan. If not... read it :wink: and draw some of the characters. All of the pics online or even in the oficial book to it are so NOT good. I think you would do that sooooooooo much better!

Keep it up!
K


THats not the one that had the movie with Samantha Mumba is it?

User avatar
K-oz
Manatee
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:23 pm

Re: :)

#64 Postby K-oz » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:52 am

kollision wrote:THats not the one that had the movie with Samantha Mumba is it?


Hm, I don't think so, I don't think they have made a movie out of it yet, but I might be wrong...

I just don't know anything about that. Just have read some of the books and it's a great fantasy sequence.. of course except of all the UN-veganism in it :cry:

Greets,
K

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Re: :)

#65 Postby kollision » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:57 am

K-oz wrote:
kollision wrote:THats not the one that had the movie with Samantha Mumba is it?


Hm, I don't think so, I don't think they have made a movie out of it yet, but I might be wrong...

I just don't know anything about that. Just have read some of the books and it's a great fantasy sequence.. of course except of all the UN-veganism in it :cry:

Greets,
K


Is this when the guy makes a time machine to get his wife to come back?

User avatar
K-oz
Manatee
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:23 pm

#66 Postby K-oz » Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:10 am

Image

Image

YES! I would love to have arms like that!

Image

That would be so awesome to look like that!
Her legs seem to be pretty good, too. But I didn't find a picture where one could see them more clearly.


Image

Her arms, back and legs and the abs of the "breast-wonder-lady". That would be my ideal!

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#67 Postby kollision » Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:12 am

K-oz wrote:Image

Image

YES! I would love to have arms like that!

Image

That would be so awesome to look like that!
Her legs seem to be pretty good, too. But I didn't find a picture where one could see them more clearly.


Image

Her arms, back and legs and the abs of the "breast-wonder-lady". That would be my ideal!


WOw she has a sweet body, especially those arms!

User avatar
Renecarol25
Rabbit
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 2:37 pm
Contact:

#68 Postby Renecarol25 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:40 am

I wouldn't mind looking HALF that good. I wonder if God hears me praying. Though Richard did a fantastic job with my body.

User avatar
K-oz
Manatee
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:23 pm

#69 Postby K-oz » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:39 pm

Renecarol25 wrote:I wouldn't mind looking HALF that good. I wonder if God hears me praying. Though Richard did a fantastic job with my body.


:lol: Maybe I should ask Richard to draw me too and then try to live up to it.

And of course I wouldn't mind looking half that good either. But we are talking about our IDEAL, right? So this is it, although I have not much hope to ever reach it :roll:

Oh.. and I have another one. It is not a real person, but I like the body very much:


Image
(Just click on it, if you want to have it enlarged)

Maybe I should get some of the fun stuff she has... :D That'd be neat 8)

Uh wow.. dreams over dreams... we'll see how far I get.

User avatar
jonathan
Elephant
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:39 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

#70 Postby jonathan » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:42 pm

i have to say that in my opinion, the female BB above looks quite grotesque. i would bet my house on her being on steroids as i dont believe that kind of shape is possible for women without it.

she still has what can be considered an impressive physique, but it is very unnatural and quite ugly.

jonathan
Squat
Press
Eat
Repeat

User avatar
Richard
Site Admin
Posts: 6064
Age: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: England
Contact:

#71 Postby Richard » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:44 pm

jonathan wrote:i have to say that in my opinion, the female BB above looks quite grotesque. i would bet my house on her being on steroids as i dont believe that kind of shape is possible for women without it.

she still has what can be considered an impressive physique, but it is very unnatural and quite ugly.

jonathan


Which one? The lady lifting weights, or the fantasy picture with wings? I think they both look good.

User avatar
jonathan
Elephant
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:39 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

#72 Postby jonathan » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:47 pm

the lady lifting
Squat

Press

Eat

Repeat

User avatar
Richard
Site Admin
Posts: 6064
Age: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: England
Contact:

#73 Postby Richard » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:53 pm

She would kick my ass, but that doesn't bother me. It's intawesting how people can have such hugely different views on stuff like this :D

kollision
Elephant
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

#74 Postby kollision » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:56 pm

Richard wrote:She would kick my ass, but that doesn't bother me. It's intawesting how people can have such hugely different views on stuff like this :D


MNate, you got a huge bicep, just knock her down with it.

User avatar
lelle
Elephant
Posts: 1114
Age: 33
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 11:52 am
Location: bamberg/germany
Contact:

#75 Postby lelle » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:57 pm

hmm, she would scare me :?
thats way too much for my taste, but she could carry me around all day without noticing i guess :lol:


Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests