tiny wrists large hands

JLK

i have the tiniest wrists i've ever seen on a guy. however im also 6'2 with large hands which makes the aesthetic worse.

is there any way to improve this or are you just stuck with what you've got as far as wrists go. would i be looking to do more forearm exercises?

thanks

Not sure but you may want to make sure that you wear wrist wraps sothat you do not injure your wrists when working out. Because you have "weak" or "little" wrists and you said youhavr large hands - this disproportionate mixcould definitely cause wrist problems , so just be careful with that and good luck.

Can't really do much to increase wrist size, so usually doing more forearm training will go a long way to make small wrists look less "small" by drawing attention to larger forearms. Wrist curls, static holds, gripper work, etc. will all help to some degree, as well as heavy deadlifting and upper back work done without straps (anything that continually taxes the grip will have some forearm carryover).

Sorry that there's no way to really build the wrists much for size, but if you increase forearm size enough, nobody will be looking at your wrists, rather the focus will be drawn elsewhere.