Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: TO ALL THE MALES HERE
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:31 pm 
Stegosaurus

I have a question for all you males.

In your opinion, on a woman, which body part do you think is MOST sexy when really defined and cut, and which body part on a woman is least sexy when it is too defined?

For example, 6 pack abs sexy on a woman or a turn off for you males?

Extremely muscular and cut arms (so we are talking way more than just "shapely and fit") - sexy or turn off?

I am curious what all your opinions are on women body parts and how cut they can be without losing sex appeal in your opinions.

In short, what for each of the main body parts is too much definition adn muscle in your opinions?

Please give your opinions with respect to abs, legs, back, arms, chest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:44 am 
Elephant

Chest - they can be big (as in implants or whatever, not HUGE) but not where they look like pecs on men in regards to the cuts on the clavicular pecs and the sternal pecs.

Legs - Can be cut and big

Arms - Can be cut and a bit big, just not to the point where there are veins and stuff.

Abs - Can have 6 pack. However I think it looks better when they have the transverse abdominis (the dip) and if its just really toned, not really seeing the lines.

Back - Id like to see a girl with a good V but not with a lot of mass on it

Thats all just my personal preference. A good person that matches what I find attractive in a girl like is Mariam Power. You can put her name in google then click "Images" on the top to see her. Shes super strong and she still has a good figure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:28 pm 
Rabbit

In that regard my favourite body part is the belly.

It really says a lot about the athelticism of the girl right at the first look and in my opinion it's hella sexy if the abs are defined!

Going back to a forum related topic, that lady right here http://michelleberger.com/index.html would get a "close to perfect" from me... although she's on the edge, I wouldn't want my girlfriend to be much more muscular (at least the abs).

But nonetheless: there're so many ways a woman can look sexy! In the end you should look the way to YOU want...
So good luck on that! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:20 pm 
Elephant

I agree with ISET, a girl or guy for that matter should look the way they want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:25 pm 
Stegosaurus

No kidding, gentlmen!! :wink:

I am still interested in polling all you males on this question though, so everybody else - please provide some of your opinions!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:01 am 
Rabbit

compassionategirl wrote:
No kidding, gentlmen!! :wink:

I am still interested in polling all you males on this question though, so everybody else - please provide some of your opinions!! :D

CG,

a good leg and fanny combination are hard to beat on a female that has worked hard at it, I don't mean the Kay Baxter or Bev Francis look, but the Rachel McClish look in the early 80's.

Thios may sound wierd, but women whos jaws are overdeveloped are very unattractive. I don't know what causes that, I'd like to think it isn't stroids, and really, I don't know. I don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about either.

Also, a nicely defined, exercised mid section is excellent.

Overall, I think the ladies that I have seen in the biograpgy/fitness winner section on this site pretty much represent what I think is the epitamy of what a well exercised, muscular woman looks like.

Jon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:05 am 
Rabbit

http://michelleberger.com/index.html

ISETFIRE,

She's one good looking lady.

She must use the Ab-Scissors by Jake! ( :wink: )

Jon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:07 am 
Rabbit

I just realized (sorry for the third post on this topic) who fits the bill of a woman who might have all the traits that could explain how I feel.

Ursala Andress in Dr. No.

Jon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:44 am 
Site Admin

I agree that the girls who have won our Vegan Fitness Model Search contests are pretty sexy and represent a great body shape.

My personal favorite female bodies are on Timea Majorova, Beth Horn, and Monica Brant.

There are also plenty of other female body types I like, I'll try to post some links of photos soon.

Vegan is sexy, that is for sure. A Vegan Fitness girl is even sexier.

Go Vegan Girls!

Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:40 am 
Rabbit

I'm still getting my head around the use of "fanny"...it means an entirely different thing over here!!! God knows what would happen to any man that told a girl she had a fantastic looking fanny!!! :D

Anyway...My ideal looking female (from a feamle point of view)would be Cory Everson, and Monica Brant. And I couldn't really give a fat rat what a guy really liked in regards to the famale form. But I'd be interested in seeing the poll results just the same. I'd like my opinion of the typical male to be overturned :P

Why don't you get a poll from both male and female?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:50 pm 
Stegosaurus

:shock: ....what would happen? What does fanny mean?

Good idea about both the polls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

Monica Brant is awesome! I have met with her on a number of occasions and she is super nice as well. She gave me a birthday present when I turned 21 too so she was super cool back then as well.

I saw Monica at the Olympia a few months ago. She keeps on getting second place to Jenny Lynn, who I saw recently in Seattle. I like Monica's physique a lot better, but I'm not one of the judges.

There are fit people everywhere, I like seeing the variety of fit girls.

There are awesome muscular guys that have physiques I like as well.

Vegan Bodybuilder Kristopher Flannery is one of those guys; he looks totally awesome!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:15 pm 
Elephant

compassionategirl wrote:
:shock: ....what would happen? What does fanny mean?

Good idea about both the polls.

A fanny is a fanny pack, what many people wear in the gyms. Its quite convinient.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:25 pm 
Site Admin

I love fanny packs. You will see me wearing one is most of my photos from the Olympia and other bodybuilding events I go to. I had mine out today. :)

There must be some other meanings for the word fanny other that Butt and Fanny Pack ? :?:

Also, as to females that are fit and awesome, check out Tonya Kay on www.tonyakay.com

Let me know you think. She is pretty fit and totally awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:45 am 
Gorilla

its really hard to say. my favorite thing that attracts me to the opposite sex is actually the personality. the way they laugh, smile, carry theirselves, the sincere things they say/do, etc.

but if I had to refer to only the physical aspect, I like natural looking woman with no artifical enhancements (tan from a bottle, breast implants, testosterone boosters, hair dye, makeup [a lil bit is alright, but there is no need to hide such beauty], etc.)

I think a woman's eyes can be extremely attractice. but I know youre looking for body parts one could work out. I would have to say the body as a whole overall, it is such a beautiful thing. I could not single out a certain favorite body part.

the thing about the 6 pack: its not a turn off at all. I think its really cool when woman have one. flat tummies are really cute. I also like flat tummies that arent as defined, (toned but without seeing the lines for the 6pack).

I prefer a woman to have a healthy level of fat, rather then being dehydrated and extremely shredded.