Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:53 pm 
Elephant

Fanny means the female privates. :shock:

http://www.bikeandbuild.org/donate
donate to bike and build in my name ashley berkman!!!!!

Listen to my music...
http://www.myspace.com/selfdestructionishabitforming

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:15 pm 
Rabbit

So if ever in the land of Oz, DO NOT tell a lady she has a nice fanny! :oops:

As for Monica I've chatted to her a couple of times, and she is VERY motivated, and has an awesome personality. She has time for anyone, and she is one BUSY lady! Plus, she gorgeous to boot, and I tried her leg workout years ago to try and replicate those legs! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:19 am 
Elephant

It's all about the legs for me :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:10 am 
Rabbit

chesty leroux wrote:
Fanny means the female privates. :shock:

Oh, I'll have to rethink my use of the term.

Jon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:55 am 
Site Admin

I find it irrelevent if a girl is muscular, toned, fat or thin. My brother once said that he would be turned off a girl if she was able to beat him in an armwrestle, which I find amusing. If a girl beat me in an armwrestle, that is also irrelevent. :idea:

Post subject: Re: TO ALL THE MALES HERE
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:00 pm 
Elephant

Okay, now i didn't read the other answers. But you want opinions, right? You'll get mine unbiased ;-)

compassionategirl wrote:
In your opinion, on a woman, which body part do you think is MOST sexy when really defined and cut,

In general, i don't care much about whether women are defined and cut. But the part where it's okay is the back, the arms, the shoulders, the legs. Please not in the chest or the glutes.
Usually only competition bodybuilders reach that level when in contest shape, that i'd say a little more fat would be better. AND usually only quite fat women reach the state that i say less would be better (but there are so many more fat people around than bodybuilders ;-) ).

Quote:
and which body part on a woman is least sexy when it is too defined?

Erm, yes :oops: I answered that already... :roll:

Quote:
For example, 6 pack abs sexy on a woman or a turn off for you males?

In general, a 6pack is a bonus, but not necessary for a woman to be sexy. But it doesn't hurt. Two virtual women compared, same sexiness, but one with a 6pack and the other without - i'd vote for the 6pack girl.

Quote:
Extremely muscular and cut arms (so we are talking way more than just "shapely and fit") - sexy or turn off?

Sexy.

Quote:
I am curious what all your opinions are on women body parts and how cut they can be without losing sex appeal in your opinions.

In short, what for each of the main body parts is too much definition adn muscle in your opinions?

I find a woman sexy when she is truly herself, has self-confidence, humor, intelligence and a pretty face. Of course I like a fit body, but who chooses a woman after the looks only??

Too much muscle is not possible, not if they are built naturally. That is true for both men and women. Without drugs one cannot have too much muscles, only a bad symmetry or definition.

Too much definition is possible, especially for female bodybuilders in contest shape or ultra runners. But if the rest is okay, that is no big downer, better a little too cut than too fat.

Quote:
Please give your opinions with respect to abs, legs, back, arms, chest.

Hm, i didn't quite do that, did i?
I think you can't quite put it that way. Show me a pic and i'll tell you if i think it shows a sexy woman or not. I can't say that muscular legs are always sexier than "normal" legs for example.

And now i have a question - why do you want to know such a thing??

:)

love and peace,
Daywalker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:53 pm 
Site Admin

Here in England (where your language was forged in the mine-pits of Erh in the year 1821) the word 'fanny' is prety much only used to mean 'female genitals'. Other things to remember about England is that 'pants' only means 'underpants' and not 'trousers'. On a plus side, this means that I can go to America, or another weird country, and say any of the following to amuse myself without embarrasment:
'Hey, nice pants'
'Hey, let me take a look at those pants'
'Did you know that I can see your pants?'
'Check my pants out'
'Where did you get those pants? I'd like pants like that'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:52 pm 
Elephant

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't try it buster! You've just outed yourself!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's pretty awesome input, and, I find it relatively amusing that some of you commented on Michelle Berger. I also like her muscle definition but the boob job and fake tan rub me the wrong way. I guess I'm striving for something in the middle, personally.

I find it ironic that you guys are interested in perfecting yourselves but aren't looking for that same type of perfectistic personality in women. What the heck is "perfect" anyway?! Stupid vanity magazines! I should NEVER have read them in high school! Super-thinness is so anti-awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:02 pm 
Site Admin

veganmadre wrote:
I find it ironic that you guys are interested in perfecting yourselves but aren't looking for that same type of perfectistic personality in women. What the heck is "perfect" anyway?!

I do weight-lifting for various reasons, but not because I expect it of other people:

1) It's handy being stronger because you can open jars and carry stuff easily
2) Shallow people treat you better and give more respect if you're in shape, makes life easier (sucks but is true)
3) Being fitter and healthier can make you live longer and more comfortably
4) Being in nice shape can be cool for your partner
5) It's a personal challenge of determination etc
6) It's further proof that veganism isn't flawed

But lifting weights and being in shape doesn't make you awesome. If a girl looks really hot, that doesn't impress me. If she is a good moral person, that's what's impressive.

EDIT:

7) There's not really a reason not to be in shape

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:07 pm 
Elephant

Richard, you are such a Pisces! :D

Thanks for your explanation/clarification!

EDIT:
Being Pisces is a GOOD thing. Not that you really had any decision in that...wait...maybe your ninja spirit did!!! smart ninja spirit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:37 am 
Stegosaurus

Richard wrote:
Here in England (where your language was forged in the mine-pits of Erh in the year 1821) the word 'fanny' is prety much only used to mean 'female genitals'. Other things to remember about England is that 'pants' only means 'underpants' and not 'trousers'. On a plus side, this means that I can go to America, or another weird country, and say any of the following to amuse myself without embarrasment:
'Hey, nice pants'
'Hey, let me take a look at those pants'
'Did you know that I can see your pants?'
'Check my pants out'
'Where did you get those pants? I'd like pants like that'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:02 am 
Elephant

Heres Mariam Power, has the best body Ive seen on a women:

O ya shes a weight lifter. Benches 280 lbs in the last article I read about her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:55 am 
Elephant

impressive bench press, but those breasts look more than a little fake to me! they are much too large for her!

jonathan

Repeat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:39 am 
Elephant

jonathan wrote:
impressive bench press, but those breasts look more than a little fake to me! they are much too large for her!

jonathan

THey are not fake, she always gets those questions from what I read in the article. Some people just have big breasts, I've seen them in High School.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:38 am 
Site Admin

Why does it matter if a woman wants to have implants? Tattoos are fake, eyeliner is fake, hell, even wearing clothes is 'fake' as it's not your skin. I wouldn't encourage women to get implants or anything, I don't see the point in it, but if they want to, I don't think it's a bad thing. Maybe a waste of time and resources.