oh no! uneven muscles! help!

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

xjonfastx
Rabbit

oh no! uneven muscles! help!

#1 Postby xjonfastx » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:36 am

A day or two ago after working out my back I was feeling nice and swoll. Post work out I was checking out the goods with my hands as I was leaving the gym. My right lat felt noticeably larger than my left. When I got home I took a picture to confirm what I feared.

Does anyone have any suggestions how best to even it out? Here is a link to my training log. Let me know if I need to implement more unilateral workouts. http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24283

Thanks for reading!
"maybe you'd look at me, you'd talk to me, we could marry, live in this tree. but it's unlikely. you don't like me, and i don't like me, and it's unlikely."

chrisjs
Elephant

Re: oh no! uneven muscles! help!

#2 Postby chrisjs » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:06 am

Pictures can blow things out of proportion. It looks like you're leaning down a bit on your right side which would make it look worse.

We're all a bit crooked we just don't normally notice it. IMO just stick with what you're doing and be sure you're not favoring one side over another.

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”