My First topic: Vegan Bodybuilding at home

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

My First topic: Vegan Bodybuilding at home

#1 Postby UcielVai » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Hi Everyone!

My name is Uciel. I'm from Argentina and I've been vegan since half this year. Really, I don't lie if I say I haven't felt any better in my life. I'm 22 years old and I used to suffer a lot from stomach aches, fatigue, and liber pains. Since I went into my plant-based diet, my health improved a lot.

Eventually, I lost my job and I wasn't able to pay the gym anymore, so this week I started training with a pair of Dumbells and since the weights I had were not heavy enough, I decided to train my muscles in superseries to get better pumps! Another problem, I couldn't have protein shakes anymore so I designed a diet based only in solid food, and I want to share this with you if anytime you go through a similar situation, and also if you would change anything I'd appreciate you let me know what it would be :)!

Breakfast 8:00
Two slices of whole wheat bread with greenbeans.
One shake made of: 120g oats, 1 banana, 500ml water.
Fresh orange juice
A cup of coffee

100g peanuts
1 banana
1 Orange

2 soy burguers
1 big portion of salad
200 g baked potatoes.
1 Fruit

One black coffee

1Shake: 120 oats+banana+water.
18:00 Work-out
another shake
One big cup of brown rice or quinoa+letils (120g)
2 slices of whole bread.
200g Tofu
150g Spinach

Well, this is pretty much it!

It's workout time ! :) See you guys!

Re: My First topic: Vegan Bodybuilding at home

#2 Postby MartinVegartin » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Hello Uciel. :wave: I'm glad your health has improved on a vegan diet.

I think you could improve your diet by having cooked carrots and cooked tomatoes a few times each week.

If you don't have heavy weights you could try single-arm and single-leg exercises using your bodyweight.

Good luck.

Re: My First topic: Vegan Bodybuilding at home

#3 Postby UcielVai » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Thanks very much ! :)

I've been improving a lot!

I've been lucky I got a new job so by the end of the month I'll be able to start training at a gym again! :)

But my routine seem to show some results since my arms grew 2 cms each :) and I gained 6 pounds :P ! I'm quite satisfied although I want to improve more because I know I can do it! :)

Thanks again for answering!

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”