My First topic: Vegan Bodybuilding at home

Hi Everyone!

My name is Uciel. I'm from Argentina and I've been vegan since half this year. Really, I don't lie if I say I haven't felt any better in my life. I'm 22 years old and I used to suffer a lot from stomach aches, fatigue, and liber pains. Since I went into my plant-based diet, my health improved a lot.

Eventually, I lost my job and I wasn't able to pay the gym anymore, so this week I started training with a pair of Dumbells and since the weights I had were not heavy enough, I decided to train my muscles in superseries to get better pumps! Another problem, I couldn't have protein shakes anymore so I designed a diet based only in solid food, and I want to share this with you if anytime you go through a similar situation, and also if you would change anything I'd appreciate you let me know what it would be !

Breakfast 8:00

Two slices of whole wheat bread with greenbeans.

One shake made of: 120g oats, 1 banana, 500ml water.

Fresh orange juice

A cup of coffee

11:30

100g peanuts

1 banana

1 Orange

15:30

2 soy burguers

1 big portion of salad

200 g baked potatoes.

1 Fruit

16:30

One black coffee

17:30

1Shake: 120 oats+banana+water.

18:00 Work-out

19:00

another shake

20:00

One big cup of brown rice or quinoa+letils (120g)

2 slices of whole bread.

22:00

200g Tofu

150g Spinach

Pumpking

Water

Well, this is pretty much it!

It's workout time ! See you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much !

I've been improving a lot!

I've been lucky I got a new job so by the end of the month I'll be able to start training at a gym again!

But my routine seem to show some results since my arms grew 2 cms each and I gained 6 pounds ! I'm quite satisfied although I want to improve more because I know I can do it!

Thanks again for answering!