Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

#1 Postby ZenZeta » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:39 am

So in my unending quest to find the perfect protein supplement, the owner of my local supplement store told me about a product called Humapo.

The thing is, the website is all fluff and science, no concrete facts like... how many grams of protein per serving? I am always a little leary of companies that don't show their nutrition labels. Also, the website talks about a"propreitary blend" of special proteins (all vegan friendly), but it just sounds like a bunch of chemicals to me... hardly a WHOLE food.

Has anyone tried this? Does anyone know how many grams of protein are actually in this product? I would hate to sink $45 into a product only to find that it's no good. Thanks!

#2 Postby chrisjs » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Hmm wow. Vegan EAAs it sounds like. guess I haven't looked around lately, the only other vegan eaa I knew of was purple wraath.
Dosage is usually around 5-10g for such a product.

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”