what your fav vegan bulk food

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

fatbobcat
Finch

Re: what your fav vegan bulk food

#16 Postby fatbobcat » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:05 am

Haha, make it a tanktop and I'm in. Also you're signature rules, Have Heart are rad!

vegansludge
Manatee

#17 Postby vegansludge » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 pm

fatbobcat wrote:Haha, make it a tanktop and I'm in. Also you're signature rules, Have Heart are rad!

I've seriously been considering printing shirts that say really ridiculous things regarding lifting. Maybe I will do it if enough people would be into.

And thanks! They are/were one of my favorite bands for sure.
"When in doubt, squat and run hills." - Jim Wendler

IRON MNTN // LOG

boardn10
Manatee

#18 Postby boardn10 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:45 pm

Right now I am on a mass building phase. I am 6'3" and only 212 lbs. I say only, because I am never satisfies. I want to be at least 225. Unfortunately we are on a tight budget and I had to cut out protein powders. I am just eating a lot of food, peanut butter or almond butter on whole grain bread, cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, soy milk, nuts, sauteed tofu with liquid aminos and turmeric, pancakes, quinoa and whatever else I can find.
What do I do when not bodybuilding or working? Spend time with family, play guitar, write music, snowboard, roast coffee, travel, read, fight for those who are less fortunate than myself.

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”