core train with fire

Fire spinning is not just an exotic art form that will amaze your friends and horrify your parents, it is also the new Pilates of core training for dancers and other athletes.

Find out why the Maori Warriors spun poi made of rocks tied to rope around their bodies before battle. The stabilization of the core and the defining of the upper body are beneficial side effects to this exercise, because you won't even realize you are "working out". Such an art form, almost a dance, is spinning fire.

The newly released dvd, How To Spin Poi With Tonya Kay is taught by professional dancer, raw foodist and Vegan Fitness Team Member, tonya kay.

Support an all-raw production and your healthy mind and body. Be inspired. Inspire...

Available at Kayos Market

http://tonyakay.com/V2/images/HTSPpostcard.jpg

Firstly, welcome to the board

Secondly, most forum users would get a bit of a roasting if they were plugging a product on their first post, and I'm never a fan of shameless self promotion. But seeing as we all know of you, we will let you off

Jonathan

I was just thinking about your "spinning poi" the other day, when I was "spinning toy" with my cats (I can move their 'fishing pole" toy in a way similar to a poi!).

I agree about the shameless self-promotion , but we'll let it pass as long as this isn't your ONLY post to the board!:wink:

Welcome Tonya,

It was great to see you again when I was in Anaheim a few weeks back. I'm sure most people know of you from reading about our movie or from watching it, but not everyone knows you. So you should introduce yourself in the Introductions section.