Creatine?

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

adoralove
Rabbit

Creatine?

#1 Postby adoralove » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:05 pm

I have been taking creatine but I was also eating meat. Would love to hear feed back about creatine? Take it yes or no? How do you take it? How does it fit in a vegan lifestyle? Which creatine do you take?

Thulpa
Rabbit

Re: Creatine?

#2 Postby Thulpa » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:02 am

Hey I will help out with this one. If I am bulking up, I will go "on cycle" for creatine. It takes a couple weeks, though I can get an extra lift or 5lbs out of my training. It is a great additive if you want an extra pump or extra rep. I used to use Gaspari, then it was switched to using Dairy. I am off cycle at the moment, so I have not looked one up, though there is one at Vegan proteins dot com if you are still looking.

Oh, it is harder to lose weight if you are on Creatine. That is why I only use it while Bulking.
Steve

adoralove
Rabbit

#3 Postby adoralove » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 am

Thanks Steve!
Your reply is very helpful!
Have an awesome day!

Cold Fission
Gorilla

#4 Postby Cold Fission » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 am

What brand do most people here take?I havent taken creatine in 4 years and not sure which 1 to get.Is bsn cellmass good?Its post workout which is different.Does it matter if you take it pre or post training?
I love you (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

VeganEssentials
Stegosaurus

#5 Postby VeganEssentials » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:05 pm

When I take creatine, I just pull a container of the NOW brand from our stock. Cheap price, good quality, mixes easily!

http://store.veganessentials.com/vegan-creatine-monohydrate-by-now-sports-p1128.aspx
"A 'hardgainer' is merely someone who hasn't bothered to try enough different training methods to learn what is actually right for their own damned body." - anonymous

boardn10
Manatee

#6 Postby boardn10 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:06 pm

I was using it last year along with protein powder and it seemed to help, but never a lot. Since then I have had to stop due to financial reasons, so I am only using good ole food these days, no supplements.
What do I do when not bodybuilding or working? Spend time with family, play guitar, write music, snowboard, roast coffee, travel, read, fight for those who are less fortunate than myself.

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”