nitric oxide powder without artifiacal stuff??

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Frayedendz
Manatee

nitric oxide powder without artifiacal stuff??

#1 Postby Frayedendz » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:48 pm

so my husband started using "superpump" and likes it BUT im not a fan of it because of the red food coloring and sucralose. :evil: anyone know any other powders out there that are good but are not loaded with a bunch of garbage in them. I have tried vega pre workout energizer and I do like that, but sometimes a little extra boost is good.
Im not real big on supplements but I take BCAAS, multivitamin, vegan protein powder and I have cycled on and off of creatine

Frayedendz
Manatee

Re: nitric oxide powder without artifiacal stuff??

#2 Postby Frayedendz » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:49 pm

oops i mean artificial NOT artifiacal which is not even a word!

Ultraspontane
Rabbit

#3 Postby Ultraspontane » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:41 am

My pre workout supplement is black coffee. I used noxplode in high school, but I think it was mostly the caffiene that gave the boost of energy.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

#4 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:45 am

I don't buy into the Pre WO supplement hype at all (and I own a supplement/health store).

Black coffee. Has been around for years, is sustainable, cheap and its effects/benefits on sports performance are both well studied and documented. Still the best pre WO, 90% of the stuff they put in these supplements are worthless and simply driven by flashy marketing hype and a nice shiny label.

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”