Getting Abs

I am giving myself 3 months to get visible abs. I am already of lean stature. I am 5'6" and about 120lbs. Fairly lean to begin with. My diet is going to get a swift kick in the butt tomorrow. I have started running for cardio. What are some things that you all do to get your abs?

Visable abs.....but are they actually strong or any good? I cable crunched the whole stack (95 plate) for 15 reps other day with a 2nd pause on the crunch, this was the last station i hit for my ab work i do twiice a wk (4 stations in all). But alas my abs are hidden beneath hair & tattoos. As above compounds hit the core.

I also stink at hanging leg raises.

Visable abs.....but are they actually strong or any good?

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=270743&d=1328120876&thumb=1

Mine aren't ripped to shreds by any means but they are strong; it's a no-brainer that by having a strong core makes a huge difference to your lifting and is also a great way to minimise the risk of injury (I call it 'prehab').

1.jpg.44b393216cd83369b8a1d94cbcb9d313.jpg

Visable abs.....but are they actually strong or any good?

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=270743&d=1328120876&thumb=1

Mine aren't ripped to shreds by any means but they are strong; it's a no-brainer that by having a strong core makes a huge difference to your lifting and is also a great way to minimise the risk of injury (I call it 'prehab').

PPPOOOOWWWWW looking good mate! I'm just a hairy fucker haha but agreed we power folk hit our abs but don't do enless crunches. You can keep all these fancy routines, I crunch a 25kg plate, attempt hanging leg raises (haha) 25kg side bend, weighted planks or weighted ab roll outs. Glute ham raises x2 a week & good mornings