Check this guy out!

• 1 month later...

wow, thats mental strenght!

he is searching for a place where he could compete, and his englsih is too bad.

perhaps one of you originally english speaking and BB pros could find something for him??

i only posted some wheelchair BB links

Edited by kadett8

That is real ultimate power

originally posted by AlexZ

I got my trauma when I was 14 years old. I was striked by power line 5000 volts. Like all kids I was playing in rong places and touching the rong things.When I got hit by the electricity, people saying they saw the sparks out of my top head. Before acsident I was playing football and hockey with a ball. In bodybuilding I came only when I was 16 years old.

This guy makes other people look like shit, I love it. This guy I know who I used to gym with stopped working out years ago, and he told me that the reason was that his shoulders weren't wide enough, and no matter what he does, he won't get big. He also whined because back then I was over-weight, and he said it was easy for me because I have wider shoulders, and also I had fat to turn into muscle. I told him that's not how it works, and that in fact it was HARDER for me because I had to lose the weight as well as gain muscle. It makes me so mad. And then this guy with one arm and no hands is building muscle, it makes excuses seem so crap.

• 2 weeks later...