training question

i'm 18, for some reason after about 1 year of workout, i haven't gained weight at all, at 171cm tall, i've managed to stay at 60kg although i wanna bulk up that's why i train,

i need changes, both to nutrition, and workout,

i eat a lot, certainly more than anyone, but it's not showing any weight gains

before i strain my muscles to exhaustion in each workout and i work out too much muscles groups each time, my recovery rate was slow, but despite all that, i have gained stronger, but it doesn't show in size, i could do tricep extentions on 15lb weights per arm like 2 twice max when i started, but now i can do 10 or even 12, however i think that's like way too slow, it took 1 year?!(actually probably combined with another 6 months on and off) to get to that?! or is that pretty good?

you decide,

now i've shifted to working out 1 set for 2 muscle groups every second or third day to my best ability

do i need any changes?

i need some suggestions thx

Do you mean that you do your triceps extensions with 15lbs. 10 to 12 times? If that's the case, try going back to 4-5 reps with added weight. Increase your reps to around 7-8 and then go backt to 4-5 and increase the weight again. If you want to gain mass it;s more efficient to do fewer reps with more weight instead of increasing the reps to above 10.

Sacco

As Sacco suggests, rather than continuing to increase reps, increase your weight and decrease reps. Then as you are able to increase the reps to a certain target number, add weight and move down in reps again, then start the cycle all over. This is the basic tenent of "progressive resistance training".

Choose a rep range ( 3-5, 6-8, 8-10, 10-12...more than that gets more into endurance, but I think results are someone individual. I've read in serveral books and articles that the 10-12 range works well for muscle growth (because more reps are needed for stimulation of muscle fibers, but with enough weight to provide stimulation, so more reps that that doesn't work as well). Use a weight that allows you to do the lower number of reps with good form, but no more than that number. As you are able, increase reps. As soon as you have remained at the higher rep count for two workouts, increase your weight by about 5%-10% (the larger percentage can work for larger muscle groups) and start over.

Also, be sure to fuel your workouts correctly.

After a workout, within about 20-30 minutes after you are done (some sources say you have up to 2 hours, others say to refuel IMMEDIATELY after the workout, or even before the workout---which I suppose would be 'PRE-fueling"!) have something that is about 4 parts carbs (easily digested) to 1 part protein, with little fat (to replenish glycogen stores, and prevent your body from breaking down muscle tissue). A smoothie is good for this, as it provides easily-digestable nutrients.

Then, still within that 2-hour window, eat a meal that contains more protein, to help with muscle repair. Of the isolate protein substances available to vegans, I highly recommend hemp, a raw vegan protein source that is very assimilable.