CoC Trainer goes down

Okay, okay, I know its REALLY sad, but I've been trying to close my Captains of Crush trainer for some time now. I finally accomplished it this week. Got two solid closes with my right hand, and one (barely!) with my left, wahoo!

I guess the negatives with the #1 helped some, but I think it was playing with Jonathan's and Bronco's grippers while in Edinburgh that really did it .

Hey, congratulations, Crystal . There's nothing you can't do well I still want the secret to your great arms...

~ ...please don't let it be deadlifts... ~

Grippers are just for strength, right? It would be good for rock climbing, I would think!

...I think it was playing with Jonathan's and Bronco's grippers while in Edinburgh that really did it

Playing with Jonathan and Bronco's grippers...Youch! sounds dangerous

Great work crystal ! So are you starting to work towards CoC1 now ?

Playing with Jonathan and Bronco's grippers...Youch! sounds dangerous

Grippers are allways dangerous, too much fun, too addictive and pretty hard on the forearms .

...Grippers are allways dangerous, too much fun, too addictive and pretty hard on the forearms .

Now just don't go posting a picture of your forearms...It may be just too much to handle

Dont worry I would never do such a thing unless it was veguely related to the subject of the thread, so people wouldnt realize Im a total show-off .