arms

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

V VII Hero
Gorilla

arms

#1 Postby V VII Hero » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:04 am

I just started working arms in opposites.

I work my biceps, then triceps, then biceps, then triceps, etc.

it gets the whole arms really pumping. and I dont rest in between sets for more than 30 seconds. I just really tank my arms til they want to die

kollision
Elephant

#2 Postby kollision » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:37 pm

Superset is the key, thats what all the old bodsybuilders did.

robert
Site Admin

#3 Postby robert » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:15 pm

I also go back and forth on arms. I don't just do biceps and move over to triceps. I also like to alternate quite a bit when training arms. It gets a good pump throughout the entire arm.

By the way Hero, your arms are pretty awesome! You gotta get some more photos, keep tracking progress.

P.S. It is now my "weekend" from my regular job so I'll try to work on some of the image galleries for the main site. I'm making another TV appearance tomorrow so I'll be gone most of the day, but I'll work on it soon.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#4 Postby V VII Hero » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:39 pm

thanks. yeh i totally need new pics.
I still feel my arms need a lot of bulking up in comparison to the rest of my body.

good news though:
they're actually starting to respond well to my new routine.

I just need to find a vegan belt so I can do weighted dips. I been placing dumbells in between my feet.

willpeavy
Elephant

#5 Postby willpeavy » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:03 pm

Cool, that's what I do too. I just go straight through sets one right after another with no resting. I get thebest workout that way

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”