2 days a week strength training for MMA and boxing

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

2 days a week strength training for MMA and boxing

#1 Postby xxx1312 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey I need a 2 days a week power lifting workout routine with low recovery time for MMA and Boxing.

I was thinking about this one

Monday: Squat, clean,Barbell Row
Thursday: Deadlift,Bench Press,leg press

I am gonna swim 4 days a week plus do some calisthenics in the morning and then do some cardio in the evening on weekdays. I am going to do mma training on weekends (4 sessions).

My diet will mostly be carbs and I will try to get 50 grams of protein through soybean. Unfortunately tofu is hard to find in India and so this is the best I can do.

Experts in here please share your thoughts.

VBB Moderator

Re: 2 days a week strength training for MMA and boxing

#2 Postby C.O. » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:44 pm

I often advise people here to post these type of questions directly to individual's threads with similar interests and or goals. Try searching MMA or power lifting. Then see which of the training journals pops up and post your questions to those people's threads. Then it will be much more likely that a helpful person will see your question and that you will receive a beneficial response.

Good luck,

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”