Vegan Equivalent Of Whey Fast/Slow Release Protein

I've only found one thread through search which never really received a clear cut answer. I don'tknow if it's because vegan protein has never been thoroughly researched like whey proteins. But what's the vegan equivalent of a fast release protein compared to whey & which is slow release compared to casein? Fact & opinion are welcome. I've read that hemp is fast release but I've also read that's its slow release as well. Makes you wonder is there really a think as fast release anything in the vegan world. I think supplements such as nitrofusion are a combination of both containing (Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, and Artichoke Protein)

Comparing plant proteins is a broad subject and in my opinion the timing of digestion is a trivial point when compared to the ease of digestion. But when looking at powders and such the terms are of significance. I don't know of any specific research on the matter, but from what I've read it seems like people push the idea that "isolates" digest more slowly while "Hydrolysate" proteins digest much more quickly.

If you really want an answer you might have some luck researching the differences between protein concentrates vs isolates. Concentrates are supposedly less processed and digest more easily, but may have a lower ratio of protein.