Your favourite DVD's?

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

Your favourite DVD's?

#1 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:17 pm

What are you favourite DVD's, either for the information they provide or just straight-out motivation?

I have a stack of DVD's including all of Cutler's, Kai Greene's and some powerlifting ones. Out of all of them, for me these are the couple that I keep going back to...

Interested to see what gets posted up here, might be some gems that I haven't came across before. Chur chur MF 8)

Re: Your favourite DVD's?

#2 Postby HIT Rob » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:14 am

Hi ML,

I've watched quite a few bodybuilding DVDS, my fav's were Markus Ruhl's - Made in Germany / Big & Loving it, and Chris Faildo - Hurricane warning. When it comes to info, Mike Mentzers underground seminar DVD is very good.

Having said this, over the years i became less and less interested with pro bodybuilders, they do train hard, however they do also use ridiculous quantities of steroid's and HGH's, some of whom actually have the cheek to try to convince the fans they are natural.

Re: Your favourite DVD's?

#3 Postby rickb » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Vic Costa has one that I own that I really like. He is a natural and has a phenomenal physique! He really explains how to connect your mind to your muscle.
image.jpg (30.47 KiB) Viewed 1179 times

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”