What do you like/dislike about this forum?

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

fitbill
Finch

Re: What do you like/dislike about this forum?

#31 Postby fitbill » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Me too I find the forum nice as it is. Simple and easy. I do not think that you should change anything.
Physical fitness, health and wellness - Find the right motivation in life

Sandra Oakley
Finch

#32 Postby Sandra Oakley » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:23 pm

I was doing some research earlier on different forum board types and am slightly confused why so many phpBB forums don't allow gmail. I have several gmail accounts that I tend to sign up for many health & fitness boards to learn as much as I could, but half of them don't allow me to sign up, lol. Some say it's because of spammers. What exactly do they mean by that?

I thought spam comes from any sort of email. I mean gmail requires phone verification these days and you can only have 5 accounts per phone number, so I find it a little odd. Thanks!

fitbill
Finch

#33 Postby fitbill » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:28 pm

I reconsider what I was thinking about the forum!!! I think this forum needs a better desing! The design seems to old for 2017! And most of all I think it needs to be mobile friendly!
Physical fitness, health and wellness - Find the right motivation in life

intern2byv
Finch

#34 Postby intern2byv » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:21 am

The one thing that annoys me a lil bit is the large amount of stickies/announcements on the forum. Putting all the info into a couple threads would be ideal I think. Health & Nutrition is niggly!
visits my websites 8)
http://www.peacequarters.com

Veggie_Steve
Finch

#35 Postby Veggie_Steve » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Tried to start a new post in the Topic "Before and After" section. Was told that the post needed to be checked by a moderator before it was posted. Now I checked under the "Your Post" section, but the search came back with 0 Posts under my name. How do I know if the post even went through or not?

John V
Elephant

#36 Postby John V » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:20 pm

It's dead here. I post my training as I have for 9 years, else wise it's a ghost town. Crickets chirping.
an evolving primate

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”