New to Veganism and Bodybuilding

Whats good everybody,

Im at 290 pounds right now and currently 18%BF. I started being a vegan in 2012 but gave up for 8 months now im back because I gained 20 MORE pounds. Im trying to get back to 250 pounds. I just want to see if my bodybuilding/ diet routine is up to speed.

Breakfast (0830)

50g Soy Protien

Steel Cut oats

1 cup mixed berries

Multivitamins, flaxseed oil, CLA

Lunch (1130)

2 pieces wheat bread

4 tblspoons peanut butter

1 cup raisin/ almond mix

L- Carnitine

Snack (1430(2:30pm))

1 cup Jasmine rice

2 cups black/ pinto beans

1 veggie burger patty

L-Carnititne & CLA

Post workout

50g Soy Protien

L Glutamin

Dinner

Baked Tofu ( Need some creative ways to cook this I failed last night....)

Sweet Potato

Asparagus (or greens, raw broccoli, green beans, spinach etc)

TRAINING SPLIT

MONDAY- Quads/ Calves/ Sprints

TUESDAY- Back and Biceps/ Upper Abs

WEDNESDAY- Chest Triceps/ 1-2 mile jog

THURSDAY- Glutes, Hamstrings, Hips/ Lower abs/ Obliques

FRIDAY-Shoulders/ indoor speed drills.

Any help would be awesome!

That is a pretty solid meal plan just from a glance, but the only real way to know is to count calories. As long as you have a small deficit of calories then that is probably good (assuming your multi vaitamin is making sure you reach 100% RDA for all your nitrients). You're a bigger person than me naturally (I only need 2200 cals/day for a SURPLUS). Google and find a calory calculator. Fill in you meal plan with anything you need to make sure you stay at a slight deficit. Personally I never worried about cutting weight as a vegan due to mainly raw food living, but these calculators will make sure you know what you need, if you do not know already.

Also adding wind sprints made a noticable cut in belly fat for me, it is the only way for me to have visible abs, as I will typically not push my metabolism hard enough otherwise. It is probably the single best way to do so.