Hey, New guy have a few questions

Hi im 17 years old ive been i wouldn't say bodybuilding but working out on and off for 3 years haven't really gotten anywhere cuz i broke my wrist a while back playing rugby and haven't gotten back into it. Ive been sorta vegan for over year giving in every now and then but recently turned full vegan about 3 months ago. So my questions are:

1. I know that all plants have protein in them but you need to eat a lot to get enough and being on a plant strong diet where do you get it?

2. i keep hearing that when it comes to protein its quality over quantity so coming from meat eating bodybuilders where "you need a shit ton of protein to grow" and the macros are like 40% carbs 40% pro and 20% fat what are vegan macro ratios more like?

those are the 2 questions i have so far so if someone could answer them that would great.

Search the forum. Macros/protien ratios, etc conversations are discussed often here. Search key words in the upper right hand corner of the forum here. Post the questions that you dont find enough info on to others here that seem to know what they are talking about on the subject matter.

Good luck,