Vegan Workout Recovery

I just got a really physical job, and it's fast paced heavy lifting. My muscles keep getting more sore everyday. I was wondering, what kind of foods do people recommend for muscles to recover faster? I don't usually like to supplement when I work out, but what kinds of supplements would people recommend?

Vega makes a product called Recover or Recovery I forgot the exact name. I've used it, and I like it. Proteins are important of course but when recovering you want your body to have to work the least to digest and process the foods you eat. That's where the shakes and smoothies come into play because its easier for the body to digest liquids. For non-liquids you want proteins that are easily digested and that have a high yield of use to your muscles. Seeds are great for this, hemp, pumpkin, sunflower, chia, flax, etc. Throw them on top of other dishes, salads, or grind them up in your shakes. Over all any plant based protein is what you are looking for. GL. Stretching and getting enough sleep is also key.