Chat about Body Transformation Results

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for not posting in the thread for the body transformation challenge voting. I'm still waiting for some info but wanted to practice piecing it all together.

Once I hear back from a couple of folks we'll OPEN the voting. It may not be for a day or two, and I'd like to keep that area blank until voting starts.

But feel free to chat about the challenge here. I know about 25 participated, about half completed the challenge and 20% of the total challenge members are up for the voting.

Chat about what went right, what went wrong, and non-challenge members, feel free to chat about how the challenge members did.

I'm really proud of everyone!

I think in the future I'll set up some basic nutrition and training plans to help people stay on track to get a higher % of completion from those who entered. I didn't do that initially because everyone had such different goals. Most of the finishers had common goals and I think they saw progress every week and were able to really stay motivated to the very end.

Best of luck to those in the Summer Challenge. I hope the images and bios of the Spring members inspire you!

I am pretty anxious to see how much progress folks have made. I'm 3 weeks into the summer-shape up....and right now my body seems to be "shedding" more than "building." I've heard the convential wisdon that you cant really gain signficiant amounts of muscle and lose signficant amounts of fat at the same time. As both of these are my goals, I hope I can manage to prove them wrong!

It would be interesting to hear some details from those who finished the spring shape-up, and how they managed their diets and training to achieve their results.