Please comment on my progress

Three months ago I weighed 120 pounds. Now I weigh 143. My arm size has increased by an inch and half, chest by two inches. In those three months I did only bodyweight exercises.

first off, is my progress good? Second, my aim is to reach 150 by July end and then abandon bodyweight workout in favor of gym/weight training. So my plan is to join gym from August to focus exclusively on weight training.

is this plan/progress good?

Hmm...my opinion, stick with your goal! Wherever you come the end of July just roll with it. Give yourself a bit of transition time, start with some lighter weights more reps to both get familiar with the movements and to get through the initial phase of the muscle ache from working your body harder, then ramp it up to heavier weights, lower reps to build size.

Good to get set goals of both initial weight gain and to see both improvement in your measurements and the #reps you can do with just bodyweight. Getting started with anything be it weightloss, fitness, career/personal objectives is probably the hardest 1st step. Fear of failure, fear of hard work or that little voice of acceptance in the back of the mind (atleast for me!) keeps many from even starting. Then setting reasonable but challenging near and far term goals gives a target to aim for.

You've crushed it with your initial goals of putting on 20ish% of functional body weight & noticing it in the right places is awesome. So I'd suggest sticking with the plan, then set your next 3-6 month goal to push for. Maybe set a 4 month goal for which would put you near end of 2014, start of 2015....would make for an awesome testimony! "...this was me at the start of 2014...now look at me!..and this is how I did it..."..