Creatine

Can anyone give me some advice about whether or not I should be taking Creatine?

I have not longer started working out at the gym but I am going 4-5 times a week, mainly strength training with weights but a little cardio to start.

I am 6'4 and weigh 71kg. Slowly gaining a bit of weight since starting. I have upped my carbs and protein daily.

I take Clean Lean Protein everyday as well as b12 and flaxseed and vitamin c every other day but that's all for supplements.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Can anyone give me some advice about whether or not I should be taking Creatine?

Jack Norris R.D. is a vegan registered dietitian and a cofounder of Vegan Outreach.

If you Google around a lot of people say that a loading phase isn't necessary. A loading phase can give some people mildly upset stomachs, temporarily, so that is good to consider.

Anyway, the best article you are likely to find:

http://jacknorrisrd.com/category/creatine/

• 1 year later...

Creatine is one of the most well-known and research supplements that is known to work for bodybuilding. I would like to mention do it just take 5 g a day and don't think about it too much. You'll see an increase in strength definitely if it is your first time