Is this the correct forum to use, to ask for help?

Hi all!

Well, I'm at a stage where I'm fairly fit, and I have a lot of muscle but also have fat. I want to get a lot more toned, so my muscle is clearly visible. I've dabbled with it before, but have given up when I haven't got the results I wanted.

I think what's inspired me recently is people have began to comment about my calf muscles and my strength. It's been progressive, with the work I've been doing and I'm fairly happy with what has happened with my body but It's taken a long time.

I do have toned legs, and my forearms are visibly muscular, but I still carry fat around my middle, and when I'm at rest you can't see the muscles in my limbs as much as I would like. I want my arms to be noticeably toned, and I want a waist, and to be rid of the fat on my stomach.

I'm not explaining this very well!I've added a picture which I hope will help illustrate what I mean. Please ignore the background-NOT my house!

I would like to look something like Mindy Collette

I think she's a smaller frame than me, though so I'm unsure what I will achieve. I'm fairly broad even though I'm quite small. If that makes sense!

I used to be a lot chubbier than I am now. I lost a lot of fat by low-carbing 5 days a week, pole dancing and running at least half an hour a day. I still do all of that. Obviously to get where I want to be I'll have to do more.

But what do I do?What do I consume What sort of routine should I look at?

Any tips appreciated. I'm really clueless. I have a gym near me that I can use, I have a pole at home, and I usually run outside in the park.

1558379_10204528132591237_7003444258530221872_n.thumb.jpg.49317be5a8d0d0e46cd83a81f9317916.jpg

Bikini

You're free to ask for help in any section of the forum. I might suggest asking your questions on other people's threads, then they'll be sure to see them. Also limiting it to one or two condensed questions at a time, you'll be more likely to get a response that way. Also use the search button in the upper right hand corner, you can search for topics in the questions that you have and see what has been discussed in the past.

Looking pretty good!

The low carb is bunk (in my opinion), processed carbs bad. But you need carbs for energy for your day/workouts. Carrying a bit extra round the middle is sign of either the wrong carbs, the wrong timing of carbs, or too much of something else (note, too much protein will amass itself as pudge).

So, my usual staring place is what is your typical day like foodwise? Not just what you eat but also when relative to your day/activities?