Introducing me! Plus question for everyone!

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

James99
Finch

Introducing me! Plus question for everyone!

#1 Postby James99 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Hi everybody ! My name is Jimmie, I'm 32 yrs old and I'm a vegan! Also an avid weightlifter and SO excited joining this site

I had a question for the pros here:

Now that I'm getting more into bodybuilding I'm curious what you guys do for post workout protein!? I've been on the lookout for something good but I just can't nail a good post workout meal....

Please let me know!!!

esqinchi
Elephant

Re: Introducing me! Plus question for everyone!

#2 Postby esqinchi » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Hey dude, good to meet you. I'm Chris, and I'm also about your age (34) Here's what I had for dinner after training tonight...

I call it a Superbowl, and it's typically my biggest meal of the day (aka best part of the day).

Ingredients are as follows: 6oz black beans, 5oz red lentils, 5oz broccoli, 4oz millet, 90g salsa, sriracha for spice.
Macros: 693 cals, 3.76g fat, 101g carb, 37.08g protein.

I like these because they are easy. I toss everything in a container, put a cover over it, and pop it in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Give it a stir to combine and you're set!
Attachments
Superbowl.JPG
Superbowl.JPG (118.74 KiB) Viewed 3604 times

muchidna
Manatee

#3 Postby muchidna » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:02 am

i have pre-measured & prepared snack packs that i usually eat most of right after, along with some other meal, packs contain 516 calories 33 carbs 36 fats 18 protein , so probabl;y 50-60% of that
and usually combo with some pre-prepared meal... really anything substantial, and if nothing else, a protein shake and some oats

Hobbs
Rabbit

#4 Postby Hobbs » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:17 pm

300 ml chocolate Soy Milk + scoop of veggie protein.
+ extra scoop of maltodextrine and creatine when focusing on weight.

When I get home, can of chickpeas + veggies.

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”