Supplement help please!

• 2 months later...

Hey, welcome to the forum !!

Are you a guy or girl? I'm assuming you are weight training to some degree? IMHO I would just start by increasing your calories, once your strength and bodyweight start to increase you could possibly look at using a few things then. Right now food is definitely going to give you better results than powders, drinks, tablets etc. Having said that, with regards to protein powder there are a number of companies out there now that are making vegan/non-dairy protein powders that are naturally flavoured and sweetened ~ shouldn't be too hard to find. Good luck!

• 7 years later...

Greetings! Since you are just starting to work out, you should not immediately buy various very effective preparations for muscle gain or fat burning. In any case you should take drugs, supplements and so on gradually, so that you don't suddenly have any problems with your body. My advice would be: Take protein to gradually improve stamina and muscle growth. It's also worth taking PCT supplements. To mitigate the negative side effects, you use post-course therapy (PCT), which is a pharmaceutical protocol that can help accelerate the transition to normal testosterone levels while reducing the side effects .