I want to compete bikini.. Need guidence!

I'm 20. Been weightlifting for 5 years. Newly vegan. I've had my eye on competing in a bikini competition for a while but I have no idea who I would even contact as far as a reliable trainer who would support my diet choices. I'm currently bulking and am flexible on time.

Someone point me in a direction please! I really don't want to end up with someone who rips me off with a cookie cutter plan and regimen.

• 1 month later...

the hardest part is figuring out a good coach. I did my first physique show 2 years ago and had no idea where to start. sometimes asking around is a huge help, that way you can visually see sometimes too who did a great job. but when it comes to being vegan i would assume the diet wouldnt be cookie cutter because most coaches dont do vegan as their main choice of coaching. i competed when i wasnt. it could also depend on if you are ok with doing online or do you want in person. online has many more options for you and it could be more cost efficient as well. seeing as how you have been weightlifting for a few years now im sure you might know a couple people who have competed as well, so talking to them would help point you in the right direction as well.

hopefully this could help out a little bit

• 7 months later...