Need-want assistance to buildup muscle and transform my body

Litos81

Hola everyone!!!

I am a mexican guy, 34yo, have been vegan for the past 5-6 months more strict since 2 months ago.

I want a trainer that is VEGAN to guide me.train me without all the artificial crap I once took and someone I can share alll I have been researching.

I have done a lot of programs but I was pretty inconsistent too, now I have decided to really focus on making it happen but in a vegan way. I am in Mexico and I do really want to make a radical transformation in my body

I meditate a lot ,in fact I give conferences about spiritual work, empowerment, meditation and now I am learning about vegan nutrition and going to promote it through tv shows videoblogs and so on in a country where Vegan life style is becoming a big trend but there arent many examples of vegan athletes and my friends around dont believe you can achieve it.. so I want to achieve it and set an example to society but over all I want to finally have the body I always dreamed by being natural and not incurring in artificial elements.

I believe meditating and visualizing help also to achieve muscle among other things.

I have noticed my skin is so soft and I rejuvenated a lot since im being vegan and eating healthy. I do ttrain 4 times a week and doing a program called Turbulanc training I found on internet but I think i need something customized, my arms and shoulders dont grow as fast as I would like to. so i want to build a good body and be part of a serious transformation.

Let me know who would like to transform this mexican dude hahaha.. seriously!!! I require a good soul and we can exchange information and maybe come up with something amazing.

I believe less is more, not that im not whiling to work out properly because when i want somehting I go for it, I speak 6 languages, lived in more than 8 countries and have 3 degrees.. and it all is helping to combine and make my projects come true and make this a VEGAN WORLD

Let the Universe work out and contact me if you feel you and I can work together to achieve it. Im grateful for the opportunity and the chance to believe in me and you.

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!

Namaste

2015.jpg.dec29d1499fa0143a4981e9d643c0997.jpg

actual picture of myself.

All I'm saying is, is that you are obviously very smart and an excellent learner. If you apply just a small portion of that to the study of how to transform your body you will be years ahead us us in short order. Here are a few of the things I have learned and apply in my training.

Adaptation is specific. IE push ups will get you better at push ups but will not help your bench and vice versa

Compound movements with free weights and weighted calisthenics are so superior to isolation movement you shouldn't even bother with ISO movements until you are quite advanced

More sets are better than fewer sets with 4-6 sets per exercise being the sweet spot because although 8-10 sets might be a bit better at stimulating growth the increase in recovery time associated with it is more negative.

Going to muscle failure is detrimental to recovery and progress. Going just short of failure stimulates growth and adaptation and you can train that muscle again in 48-72 hrs.

Full body workouts are better than split routines. 3 full body workouts per week with 3-4 exercises

Using multiple rep ranges and different exercises throughout the week will keep you out of a rut.

Whole food is better than supplements. Don't waste your money. That includes powdered protein.