**BIG UPDATE: REVISED (again)** (January 17, 2016)

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

SyrLinus
Manatee

**BIG UPDATE: REVISED (again)** (January 17, 2016)

#1 Postby SyrLinus » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:14 pm

So, it appears we may have to upgrade to 3.1.x of the phpBB forum software as I suspect the 3.0.x line will likely be stopping support soon.

[s]As such, I figure tomorrow might be a good day to do the update early in the morning (PST) while people are still recovering from ringing in the New Year. ;) I'll be aiming around 7am PST (Los Angeles)

The server will be unavailable. I will be backing up the server before I begin this but I do HIGHLY recommend that you do back up anything that you might want to save.[/s]

[s]Due to the time it's taking to do the backup, I'll do the upgrade tomorrow after I've confirmed the backup is good.[/s]

I hate when life interferes. Ok. I've had to delay this a bit long so that will allow for more people to save what they need to. I'm going to try on the 17th to get the upgrade done.

esqinchi
Elephant

Re: **BIG UPDATE: REVISED (again)** (January 17, 2016)

#2 Postby esqinchi » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Thanks for maintaining the site - I'd be writing my log on paper if not for you!

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”