How to lose body fat?

Hello guys,I am new to the forum so please excuse me if I am doing anything wrong.I have been training two to three times a week for 4 months and there is little but some progress.However,I realise that my body fat is not low enough(something around 18-19 %) and I would like to get down to 12-13% first.I am 17 years old so the the homework+school keep me busy enough so I cannot train for more than 3 times a week.Now here is my question.Can I cut about 5% in three months and if yes how should me diet and exercise be? How can I keep getting the necessary amount of protein eating less calories(avoiding supplements)?Thanks a lot for yout time.I would really appreciate an answer!

• 1 month later...

I have a certain opinion on that topic not all people might agree with. So I am just going to say it and it's up to you what you do with it =)

You are young. You are a pubescent male. Your body is still growing. Don't cut yet. Use your body, that is full of growth hormones to build even more muscle (give it a year or even more). Of course if you are overweight, eat healthy but don't starve yourself.

It will never ever me easier for you to build muscle than right now with all this growth hormones. Use this time!

• 1 month later...