Pushups

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Topher join the 1000 club, I have a feeling I'll be there pretty soon too

I'm already in the 10 a day club I hope soon to move into the 100/day club....watch out boys, I'm coming after you

Hey, what's a zero? Right, nothing! And two zeros are two times nothing!

10, 100, 1000, where's the difference?

I'm interested to see who breaks the 1'000 per day first of you guys

And it's cool that the ladies here are kicking it, too

• 2 weeks later...
Good job on the 1000 mark! That's going to be a tough one to beat
I did 1000 the other day

Good job!

How many one-arm push ups can you do in a row?

I have no idea where i am at that. 10 years ago i trained them and could do easy 30 each side, but now... probably 15 at best

However, i'm most impressed by your one-leg-squats! That's such a tough exercise for me! It seems to be like nothing for you

I've never tried doing a one-arm pushup, so I have no idea how many I'll be able to do. A 30 rep set sounds like a good goal to aim for. I can't wait to try doing some one-arms. Two arm pushups have gotten too easy so I'm craving a new challenge. I wouldn't say doing one leg squats is easy for me, because they really take a lot out of me and require a lot of rest. But I know what you mean, I guess I am lucky that I have the genes to able to them in high volume.

Awesome Will!!!!

You got to 1000....and you did it before ME!!

As soon as I'm finished with my competition I will shatter that number, and I might do it in Portland too, to add insult to injury Well, I guess there wouldn't really be an injury, but it's a pro wrestler announcer term I use on occasion.

Anyway great job, and I guess......see you soon!

Time for me to go eat and then rest,

-Robert

• 4 months later...