Winning The Northerwestern USA Championships

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

robert
Site Admin

Winning The Northerwestern USA Championships

#1 Postby robert » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:07 pm

Hello everyone,

We're working on getting this forum up online very soon so I'm posting some messages to get it started.

Last night I competed in the Northwestern USA Bodybuilding Championships and I won my division. It was a lot of fun and I had some great friends as well as some family members there watching as well. I will get some photos posted here on www.veganbodybuilding.com as soon as I can.

I've been quite busy lately with contest preparation and work and all that other stuff, but things are going well. I should have another contest coming up in September. I wish I could do more before that but I can't afford to take time off from work to travel out of state for those. So I'll wait for Sept. to roll around and do another one.

I'll write up a report about my contest soon. I also need to work on getting some photos ready to put up on the site.

Thanks for the support!

Robert

robert
Site Admin

#2 Postby robert » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:10 pm

I guess I didn't need those extra letters in Northwestern in the title :)

Anyway, it was a really good time.

Thanks again to Dave and Dylan, Tanya and Evrim for coming out and wearing your Vegan Bodybuilding $ Fitness shirts.....and for cheering and taking photos.

Robert

kollision
Elephant

#3 Postby kollision » Tue May 03, 2005 8:54 am

I saw some of the pics and they looked great, even though the tanning was off. Cant wait for you to post the pics here.

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”