Check out Daywalker!!!

Hello everyone,

Check out this feature on our friend Daywalker. It is on the front page of www.veganbodybuilding.com

I'm still learning how to do the website work myself so I know there is a small error in the mini photo, but open up the page and see about a dozen photos of this Vegan Bodybuilding Beast!

I have more features of Vegan Athletes coming in the near future too.

Note...If anyone is interested in being featured in their own section of the MAIN site, please just let me know!

Lots of people still only use the main site, and don't come to the forum....others (probably most of you) use the forum and not the main site.

So the Main site is a good way to get noticed by people stumbling across the site for the first time and reading what is on the front page.

Check out BIG Alex and let us know what you think!

-Robert

I want to become that big. It is verry impressive. Him and Robert are great advertisement for going vegan. I know it helped me in the final step from vegetarian to vegan. It is hard for me in a vegan unfriendly enveronment with not a lot of money, but I guess it will make me stronger. Now it will be even harder, becouse I am saving for vegan vacation 2006:)

nice work daywalker. you look great

i disagree that your arms and shoulders are weak points - your delts especially are very large.

hehe - the vegan vacation will be cool - just imagine rob, daywalker and topher strutting down the beach together - at least in the minds of those who see you, vegans will no longer be skinny and sickly!

(i may be in the background lifting really big rocks or logs of something!)

jonathan

Man who Walks in Day,

Hey dude, yeah, I was excited to get your feature up on the site. I have others I’ll be featuring soon as well. I didn’t realized you said to “choose” certain photos. They are all awesome, so I put all of them in there. I hope that is OK. I thought, the more Daywalker, the better, since you have one of the best vegan physiques we’ve ever seen!!!

I’m still learning computer website stuff, so I know there are a few things about the feature I can improve on. I’ve been really BUSY lately, like 12 hours in a row of activities, then finally get to some computer work and have lots of e-mails to reply to, etc. and eventually get my 5-6 hours of sleep before work the next day.

I’ll keep on working on it. Please feel free to tell your friends to check out the feature.

Like I mentioned in a post a while back, I want to select a number of articles from a variety of forum writers, and post them on the main www.veganbodybuilding.com website. Of course, I’ll contact you all individually to get permission to use the article, possibly attach your name, and any other info you want to add to it.

Alex,

Thanks for allowing me to feature you on the site…..lots of stress off my shoulders now since you and Topher and Kollision and many others came along with huge muscular physiques. (sorry I know I left many names out, but those are just a few of many of us).

I’m very happy to feature other vegan athletes, so please contact me individually, or tell your vegan athlete friends to get in touch me with. I think we’ll start a whole new section of the main site to dedicate to individual features on Vegan Athletes. Right now they are randomly spread out throughout the site, mostly in the bodybuilding section, but if I get enough response we can fill it up with ALL of US on here. Our own bio page just like the one you see in this feature on Alex (the Beast and Sensation)!

-Robert

Thank you, guys (and girl )!!

You really are a motivation for me, and a reward for my efforts so far!

@kollision:

I've thought on that, but i have no clue on how to do that. Any bits of advice? I think i'll contact a AR-group that is specialized on such things.

@Topher:

Wow, thanks, that's a compliment from someone looking as great as you do!

@Jonathan:

*lol* John, you'd better be in the back, or otherwise we other's wouldn't be seen behind you huge guy!

And my shoulders and arms are weaker than the rest, i'm sure

Rob, thanks for everything!!

:oops:

Thank you, guys (and girl )!!

You really are a motivation for me, and a reward for my efforts so far!

@kollision:

I've thought on that, but i have no clue on how to do that. Any bits of advice? I think i'll contact a AR-group that is specialized on such things.

@Topher:

Wow, thanks, that's a compliment from someone looking as great as you do!

@Jonathan:

*lol* John, you'd better be in the back, or otherwise we other's wouldn't be seen behind you huge guy!

And my shoulders and arms are weaker than the rest, i'm sure

Rob, thanks for everything!!

Dunno how Rob got into commercials and stuff, but probably going to them and writing them?

Yeah, I'm totally glad we found Alex.....or he found us! Whichever it was, it is awesome to meet other vegan bodybuilders. It is also awesome to be in touch with everyone else, I don't want to leave others out. I just agree that Alex's physique speaks volumes about the power of the vegan fitness lifestyle.

And more stress OFF my shoulders. For a while I was one of the few vegan bodybuilders (on websites or in media) getting attention and it was very stressful to always be in great shape to represent (what I thought) "all vegans." I was like "The vegan bodybuilder guy" and I don't have to be anymore.

There are a bunch of us now (in media).

Alex

Topher

Tarz

Robbie Hazely

Kenneth Williams

Mike Mahler

Suzette Andrea

Tonya Kay

Me

and others

So yeah, Alex (Daywalker), go for it man. Like I said in one of my long posts in general discussion....nothing was handed to me, I had to work hard or any and all of the bits and pieces of publicity I could get to promote Vegan Bodybuilding and represent the vegan lifestyle.

It just takes a little effort and you can influence A LOT of people.

Well, time for me to get going but great work to ALL OF YOU!!!!

I'd like to get ALL or nearly ALL of you who want to be, featured on the main site!

-Robert

Thank you all for the compliments!

Has anyone actually read the interview or did you just look at the pics?

veganmadre - LOL!

Actually, Daywalker is what the vampires call Blade, that's a comic character. He calls himself Blade, the vampire hunter... but the vampires whisper his name in fear ... Daywalker ... all of their strengths.... none of their weaknesses...

And i DO think you're pretty much worthy to call yourself anything that you wish

Brendan: Wow, thanks again!

I actually do think you can look like that, or similar, depending on your individual bone structure.

So… do you have a girl friend? *wink wink*…. Just kidding, well kind of… dang!!!!

Lol, too cute!

Sorry, but i have a girlfriend - and i live on the other side of the world, as well

Thanks again for the kind words, have a great day,

love and peace,

Alex