Cuts seen through pants

When I do my squats in front of a mirror I can see the cuts in my thighs through my pants.

Because of my recent back injury I just do squats with my own weight now. I do sets of 25-50 reps and quite a few total sets.

But it's pretty cool and thought I'd share it. Each time I move, even with loose fitting pants, I can see the muscle separation through the pants.

I will have some really really good leg photos posted soon. They were taken the day after my April 23rd bodybuilding contest and look pretty freaky. I've been quite busy and haven't had time to get those photos up yet.

Check the image galleries section later on this weekend or Mon/Tues for NEW photos.

Hero,

I'd love to see the legs sometime! I know that you are shredded everywhere else so it would be awesome to see the legs sometime.

This photo is for Kollision and others who may not have seen my photos when I am in the Off-Season and weight a little more.

So here it is:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/images/2003/2003-1.jpg

Hero,

I'd love to see the legs sometime! I know that you are shredded everywhere else so it would be awesome to see the legs sometime.

This photo is for Kollision and others who may not have seen my photos when I am in the Off-Season and weight a little more.

So here it is:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/images/2003/2003-1.jpg

Youre lookin pretty big there man. Is that at 190?

That photo is around 193 pounds and still fairly lean. Not totally lean (especially in stomach) but still somewhat lean. I was really strong back then. I just competed at around 175 pounds with little bodyfat but I'm working my way back up now. So its pasta time! I find that when I eat a lot of pasta I get a lot heavier

I'll get some good before and after photos to put up on here soon. From Off season to contest and from before bodybuilding (at 130 pounds) to bodybuilding (at 190 pounds).