Online Fitness Contests

We have our contest deadlines coming up soon for this quarter.

Check out this link for the current contests:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/contests.html

Feel free to enter as many contests as you wish......remember you can only WIN 2 contests per year. It's a great way to get featured on a popular website and get free Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness stuff!

Yeah Digital cameras are nice. I've been traveling around the country for bodybuilding events over the past 5 years and just got a digital camera a little over a year ago. So I have sooooooooooooo many prints in boxes that were pretty expensive to get developed.

Now I have all of my images on my computer and print the ones I want but mostly use them online and post them on the website and e-mail them to friends and stuff like that.

We've got about 10 more days for these current contests so anyone can still enter to win some free stuff and be a featured contest winner on this website.

today my mom and I went hiking and she took some great shots of me by a waterfall. One of the pictures came out phenomenal. I am going to use it for Realfood magazine. I will send you a copy when I come back from England with the mag.

I'd enter the contests, but I already won some. I wanna see other ppl compete in em.

Awesome man,

Yeah, the photos I've seen so far from your Waterfall background are awesome!

I hear what you're sayin about the contests. You're already the overall champ from 2004, gotta step back now and lets others rise up. Maybe you'll squeeze in one contest toward the end of the year to attempt to take the 2005 overall title too

Best of luck with your new training partner, it sounds like a lot of fun!