Looking for your stories

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

PETAbodybuilder
Rabbit

Looking for your stories

#1 Postby PETAbodybuilder » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm

Hello All,

I am looking for stories of amazing transformations. Did you dump dairy and then dump a few pounds, did you give up meat and become a muscleman or woman, or do you just feel great about your transformation and want to share your story? I want to hear them. We are compiling different stories from vegans who are involved in fitness to use in a possible feature. If you are interested just drop me an email and I will send you the details.

Thanks for all of your continued support and for helping animals through your actions.

robert
Site Admin

#2 Postby robert » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:53 am

You got it buddy, I'll be in touch soon.

I also had a photo shoot today, some of my best photos ever! I should get them on the computer tomorrow.....maybe I'll make Topher do it. He's not working yet and has more free time.

I'm sure we all have some great stories and I think a bunch of people from this site will be able to help you out.

All the best bro,

Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Pete
Rabbit

#3 Postby Pete » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:54 pm

You ought to try getting Pat Reeves's story. She's battled cancer using raw, vegan food & managed to become European Powerlifting champion (she'd have got the worlds this year I reckon, if she hadn't dislocated her shoulder).
She was "supposed" to die over a decade ago, but she's used all sorts of alternative stuff to hold off the big C, all the while trainingfor national/international contest.
She's not on this board, but if you PM/e-mail me I could contact her & see if she wants to do some stuff with you?
Just let me know the kind of thing you're after & I'll pass it on.

SeaSiren
Elephant

#4 Postby SeaSiren » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:49 pm

Let me know what you need.

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”